Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

My First Melange Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First Melange Farming (2226 Views)

Melange Catfish Available / Melange Catfish For Sale!!! / Interested In Buying Melange Catfish Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Melange Farming by GlitzG: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello everyone. My appreciation goes to the ogas in the house (Soft777, Robonski15, Nuvemberfarms) etc. i will be updating the thread on all the steps have taken or about to take in order for the doctors, phd holders, msc holders cheesy to guide me through. This is my 1st time doing melange farming so i will need full backup from everyone not to run at a loss ooo.

I plan on using the magnetic gelatin feed through out to raise 2500 fingerlings for 2month, 2weeks to melange hoping to get an average of 500-600gram each.

Things have acquired
(1) Rented two 15:13:4 concrete ponds to stock 1250 each -N 30, 000
(2) Carpentry work (net) for security purpose -N 17, 200
(3) Bricklayer -N 5, 800
(4) 200kg Super weight gelatin feed + T-fare to ogbomoso -N 42, 000
(5) Transport + Recharge card -N 1, 000

I will be updating the thread with more expenses and pictures....

The carpenter and bricklayer will work on the pond tomorrow to create a cover for the pond and block cracks inside the pond.

Any ideas, contribution and criticism are needed from all members. Thank you and God bless.

Re: My First Melange Farming by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Novice in the house . . . .Let's go there. . . . Congratulations my chairman and God will guide you.
Re: My First Melange Farming by FarmTech(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
I love melange farming and smoking it eventually. KIU op.
Re: My First Melange Farming by GlitzG: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fhemmmy:
Novice in the house . . . .Let's go there. . . . Congratulations my chairman and God will guide you.

Amen ooo Oga mi. Thanks alot
Re: My First Melange Farming by GlitzG: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
FarmTech:
I love melange farming and smoking it eventually. KIU op.

Thanks a lot sir. I don't know much abt smoking. Hopefully, you will put me through.
Re: My First Melange Farming by omo17(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
GlitzG:

Thanks a lot sir. I don't know much abt smoking. Hopefully, you will put me through.

I know it has been long, you failed to update d house, I hope u succeeded eventually.
Re: My First Melange Farming by aquadude15: 6:01am On Mar 11, 2019
omo17:

I know it has been long, you failed to update d house, I hope u succeeded eventually.
I surely know he failed.
that gelatin was a scam, got my finger burnt and lost over a million
Re: My First Melange Farming by nairamaniac: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2021
aquadude15:
I surely know he failed. that gelatin was a scam, got my finger burnt and lost over a million
happy new year. Pls what's your final and current take on the gelatin feeds??
is it not gOod enough?
what makes it bad.
appreciate your reply.
Thanx!
Re: My First Melange Farming by Olayinka777(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
aquadude15:

I surely know he failed.
that gelatin was a scam, got my finger burnt and lost over a million
No doubt bro!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities / Dry Split Ginger Available ,over 500tons,palm Kernel Nut /shell Also Available / 5000 Point Of Lay With Friendly Price. Call 08119796247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.