Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What's The Picture Of Life To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Picture Of Life To You? (430 Views)

SEUN!! I Will Meet Your Father Tomorrow And Post The Picture Here. Watch Out!! / Click Here!!! To See The Picture Of The First Nigeria To Import Sex Robot To Nig / Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Picture Of Life To You? by Joseph4God(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
How do you see your life? I have been told life is a circus, minefield, roller coaster, a puzzle, a symphony, a journey, a dance and even a carousel: sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down, and sometimes you just go round and round or life is a ten-speed bicycle with gears we never use or life is a game of cards: You have to play the hand you are dealt. If i asked how you picture life, what image would come to your mind? That image is your LIFE METAPHOR. For instance, if you think life is a party, your primary value in life will be having fun. If you see life as a race, you will value speed and probably be in a hurry much of the time. If you view life as a marathon, you will value endurance. If you see life as a battle or a game, winning will be very important to you. The Bible offers three metaphors that teach us God's view of life: Life is a test, life is a trust, and life is a temporary assignment. These ideas are foundation of purpose- driven living. MARANATHA

(1) (Reply)

If You Leave Around The Northern Part Of Nigeria / Galleria News Job Alert!!! Operation/general Managers Urgently Needed… / My Fascinating Experience With A BVN Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.