Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

I'm Looking For A Serious Investor - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Looking For A Serious Investor (3277 Views)

Serious Investor Needed / A Serious Investor Needed / Serious Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hhansome:
Goodluckdenez@gmail.com
just sent you an email.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hhansome:

Goodluckdenez@gmail.com

the email I sent you is a long read. please don't be discouraged, it's an introduction of what the company or the opportunity the company is trying to tap into. So that you'd understand how any fund will be utilised at this early stage. When your interest and curiosity is piqued enough and you reply with your questions, I'll now go further on our business plan entirely.
Thanks.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by AdemolaA2: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
kalimera101:
Good day people of Nairaland.
I and 2 of my friends are planning to start a cosmetic manufacturing company...
It is an SME but we have plans of expanding it later in the future by the grace of God...
The business is not exactly capital intensive, just that we can't raise it alone since we just finished from college and our savings are not letting us to meet up with our deadline.
So I've decided to search for an honest and straightforward person who might be interested in this venture...
Please if you are seriously in need of a business to invest in... I humbly plead that you invest in our little company and we promise to not disappoint you.
Please, PM me or drop your email so that we can discuss further...
Please no phone numbers... From the email discussion, I will determine if we can move to phone discussions and finally meeting...

We have to protect ourselves... It's the internet after all, but I want to believe there are good people here.
Thank you.
Also note that a business plan is ready and will be discussed in detail with the interested party.

Thank you once again.
Please , send an email to micheldatt@gmail.com briefing Me on the type of business, your intended location , your start up capital , how much loan you need since you have some savings on your own already and later on , we would talk about your biz plan and the prospects . Thanks!!!
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Please , send an email to micheldatt@gmail.com briefing Me on the type of business, your intended location , your start up capital , how much loan you need since you have some savings on your own already and later on , we would talk about your biz plan and the prospects . Thanks!!!

Have sent you an email.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good day people, I've been sending mails but no one replies... If you don't interest in it, just email me that you're not interested. It's really disheartening when you don't reply.

So on that I'm still looking for a serious investor.
Thank you.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
AdemolaA2:

Sent you an email, yet no reply. Not fair at all.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 12:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hhansome:
Goodluckdenez@gmail.com
please reply the mail.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by Angelstartups(f): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

What is the size of capital required?

Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice?

If not, you should.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kalimera101: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Good morning people of the Nairaland.
I'm still looking for a serious investor. Please it's not an already established business.
Thank you.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by kadismile222: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
kalimera101:
I'm still looking for a serious investor. Please it's not an already established business.
Thank you.
plz cal me on 08030456050. or send me a mail on ose.mina@yahoo.com. am base in benin and am intrested.
Re: I'm Looking For A Serious Investor by duruallwell25(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
kalimera101:
Thank you.
I am interested. send the necessary information to my mail duruallwell25@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Forex Trading Changed My Life Till Date / Best Platform To Invest Your Money For Better Returns. / Multi-Investment platform with secured capital. 80% profit: since 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.