Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Available Vacancy At Brands & It Firm - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Available Vacancy At Brands & It Firm (1112 Views)

Free Logo/ Business Card Designs For 10 Brands. [THREAD CLOSED!!!] / Graphic Designer Needed On A Part Time Basis In An IT Firm / I Need Help On Running An It Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Available Vacancy At Brands & It Firm by crenet: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
Crenet, a Brands and IT Consultancy firm is looking for an individual knowledgeable in the following areas;

* Graphics Design
* Website Design
HTML
CSS
Basic Flash Animations using Adobe Flash not Swish
Interface Slicing
* PHP Programming
A good grasp and understanding of the programming language
Understands how to use PHP in the creation, manipulation and administration of Databases
Understanding of Database design and Development

The person must also be goal-oriented, objective about set tasks and must be able to work with minimal supervision.

Interested Candidates should send their information to info@designsbycrenet.com inclusive of projects they have worked on in the past that is live on the internet.
Re: Available Vacancy At Brands & It Firm by smartsoft(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
if you guys needs freelance let me know at the moment i work with an advertising agency

(1) (Reply)

Join The Course: Reviving The Comic Era In Nigeria[b][/b] / Want To Apply For Visa Lottery / Get Computers @ Very Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.