Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

He Eats The Aroma Of My Wifes Soup With Eba ....should I Sue Him ??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Eats The Aroma Of My Wifes Soup With Eba ....should I Sue Him ??? (895 Views)

How Best To Secure Your Pot Of Soup In This Change Era (Hilarious Photos) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When Someone Eats The Food You Were Hiding(hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Eats The Aroma Of My Wifes Soup With Eba ....should I Sue Him ??? by solutionnnn(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dear nairalanders......
.Am thinking should I sue him or not ?.....my name is Adepoju (they call me SOLUTION) I have this neighbor I caught him once and I warned him not to try this thing with me again ,I even caught him the second time. Now this is the third time he his doing it and am thinking the best I can do, is tell him to get a lawyer and we meet in court....................His name is Baba Bisi anytime my wife cooks some nice EFO RIRO (VEGETABLE SOUP) ,he makes Eba and stand by my kitchen window and eats the Eba with the AROMA of my EFO RIRO .......It has been affecting me because my soup doesn't smell when I want to eat , it only tastes good please advice me this is a thing of life and death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Eats The Aroma Of My Wifes Soup With Eba ....should I Sue Him ??? by Last2comment(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Best joke today. grin
Re: He Eats The Aroma Of My Wifes Soup With Eba ....should I Sue Him ??? by misreal(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Our English Teacher / When You Decide To Go For Madeinnigeria Jet Part-2 / Funny Responses Of Nigerians To Critical Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.