Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina (647 Views)

Why Does It Hurt When He Enters Me? 7 Top Reasons / 5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / The Secret To Better Sexual Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina by alpinedna: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
New research has shown that fat men are better in bed than their skinny love rivals due to having enhanced sexual stamina. Researchers studied the relathionship between sexual performance and body mass index (BMI) and the results were unexpected. It turned out that that overweight men with obvious bellies and a higher BMI lasted 7.3 minutes minutes on average in bed. READ ALSO: 5 Reasons Why Women Adore Big Men While their slimmer opponents lasted two minutes on average, with a significant number suffering from premature ejaculation. Expert believe that chubby men are able to have sex for longer because they have more female hormones, estradiole, which help to hinder orgasms for males.

What is even more surprising is that women also admit that they prefer to see bigger boys in their bed. And that’s why:

1. They seemed more eager to please me than themselves – 42%

2. They were more caring and gentle – 42%

3. They made me feel less self-conscious about my own body – 27%

4. I had better orgasms – 19%

5. They were more adventurous and willing to try new things – 14%

So, guys, feel free to eat whatever you like but remember that as well as being overweight might make you last longer in bed, it can also have a negative impact on your long-term health.
http://www.alpinedna.com/?p=1723

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina by dalyricist: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bet why
Re: Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina by aflame100(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hahahaha no more watching weight. Time to start eating anyhow and eating everything.
Re: Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
The air is rank with ignorance. I can feel it.
Re: Top Reasons Why Fat Men Have Better Sexual Stamina by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
This must definitely be the joke of the century. Are you kidding me? Their big bellies alone will be like an obstruction for them while having sex. On the other hand, a muscularly ripped body with a small waist and toned abs is surely the way to go. We are the "sex machines".

(1) (Reply)

How Lack Of Fuel And Medicine Killed 6 Ekiti State Doctors - Survivor Recounts / Causes Of Painful Sexual Intercourse / Please Help The Pains In My Eye Balls Is Causing Me Internal Headache.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.