Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Alarm Goes Off When Passenger Door Is Opened With The Key - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Alarm Goes Off When Passenger Door Is Opened With The Key (604 Views)

Would You Buy A Modern BMW-type "Front-Opening Door" Bubble Car For N4.9M? / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alarm Goes Off When Passenger Door Is Opened With The Key by JinaduJosefu(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hi house,
I drive an RX300, it was recently burgled- side mirror broken, window controllers and roof luggage rack all gone - my questions are these;
1. I was puzzled that the in built alarm did not go off as they broke into d car. I had tested it in d past when I opened d door without d key while d windows were down and off went d alarm. Was there a way it was disabled or what could have happened?
2. I got d window buttons replaced but I noticed that anytime I opened d passenger door with d key, d alarm is triggered once I pull d door opened. What could be wrong pls?

. @gazzuzz.
. @siena
. @kashif.
@mayor2012
Re: Alarm Goes Off When Passenger Door Is Opened With The Key by mayor2013: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
The security system of the car has been compromised by the thieves. You ned to recheck on connections for the security system
Re: Alarm Goes Off When Passenger Door Is Opened With The Key by JinaduJosefu(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2016
@mayor2013 thanks but which connection are u referring to here?

(1) (Reply)

. / All Innoson (IVM) Vehicles Comes With 3 Years Warranty / Fuel Injector Cleaner For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.