Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Yo Gotti - The Art Of A Hustler (album Review) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yo Gotti - The Art Of A Hustler (album Review) (435 Views)

Download Dj Khalid - That Range Rover Came With Steps Ft. Future & Yo Gotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yo Gotti - The Art Of A Hustler (album Review) by WPBandit(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Don't you get this feeling that Yo Gotti is almost there when it comes to perennial rap status? Ironically, the song that put him in this conversation was probably his most basic one in "Down in the DM". But if you been listening to Yo Gotti throughout the years, you know he is an OG in the game that is more than capable of putting out a decent body of work. With this album, I'm expecting even bigger things from Gotti, and I am curious if he delivers.

Read the full review: http://www.theratingsgame.net/2016/02/yo-gotti-art-of-hustler-album-review.html

(1) (Reply)

R.S.U.S.T Jamb Wahala / Drake Drops Songs With Wizkid, Kyla, Kanye West And Jay-z / People-threw-pure-water At Me Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.