Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) (16571 Views)

Kelvin Ikeduba Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (Photos) / Shan George Kisses Kevin Ikeduba On Set Of 'Gboko Boy' (Pictured) / Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by jonhemma11: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Make Amadioha strike whoever say our Nollywood actors no get money! As star actor Kevin Ikeduba shows off his fleet of cars today, including a Rolls-Royce Phantom, Infiniti truck and others.

Kevin Ikeduba who grew up in a family of four here in Lagos, is no doubt a ghetto boy raised in the rugged streets of Ebute Metta in Bariga.

Look at him today, the cross-over actor came up from nothing to something. He started from the bottom, today a Rolls Royce phantom is part of his possessions.

But don’t get it twisted, Kevin Ikeduba is well educated and is a graduate of Economics and Statistics from the University of Benin. He didn’t work after school, just did little hustling and before anyone knew it, he became an actor, appearing in both English movies and Yoruba films.

Ikeduba says he’s bilingual and can speak nine languages; Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Benin, Ishan and others.

In a recent interview, when asked about his first time appearing in a Nigerian movie, here’s what he had to say:

“The first time I ever faced camera in my life, I guess the movie should be Suitors. The lead characters in the movie were Kenneth Okonkwo and Pat Attah. I played a cameo role which they call waka-pass. It was a party scene, but I did not even dance. The producer just told me to sit down; gave me a bottle of Star and a girl.”

When Kevin Ikeduba shared photo of his fleet of cars today, he captioned it “#Streetborn“.

In a related interview, when asked if he was a hustler, here’s what the Nollywood Actor had to say:

“Yes, I’m a hustler anytime, any day, like a typical Nigerian guy. You know Nigerians are hard working people.”

What words do you have for him

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by jonhemma11: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Big boy
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
For these yoruba drama wey u dey do? @op u sure say no be movie location be this?

13 Likes

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
biggy boi.... kai
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Pappyto: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ur style sef na borrow pose
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
D guy na G

1 Like

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by ionsman: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol.....with 1k shoe and 500 naira knickers. ..

This one dey hungry wellemly.

He should wait for Ntel's anticipated 4G network. Maybe with that, he can call God and he might just pick. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by nuelzy: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2016
who dash am....

1 Like

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by warrenweste(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2016
hmm
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by kellz0(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2016
All this bloody bloggers and lies shaaa.... No hating but kevin aint the owner of that car, i knw the dude too well

5 Likes

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by poshestmina(f): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Dude is this rich? shocked shocked sad

I no believe bloggers undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Qualer: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
Dude is this rich? shocked shocked sad

I no believe bloggers undecided

i trust you, if to say the guy rich... you go know now grin grin you for don go mark register grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by poshestmina(f): 2:22am On Feb 20, 2016
Qualer:

i trust you, if to say the guy rich... you go know now grin grin you for don go mark register grin grin grin

Mark your sisters register first

2 Likes

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Qualer: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:

Mark your sisters register first

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by poshestmina(f): 2:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin
Sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Qualer: 2:49am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:

grin grin grin
Sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2016
He definitely has other sources of income aside acting. Cos these cars r pretty expensive n acting alone won't fetch him dat kind of money 2 acquire these

1 Like

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by olaideeeedris(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Point of correction @OP. Anyone who speaks two languages is a BILINGUAL but going by what u wrote, Kelvin is a MULTILINGUAL because he speaks more than two languages

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2016
To be frank that ride is a beast !!!
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
olaideeeedris:
Point of correction @OP. Anyone who speaks two languages is a BILINGUAL but going by what u wrote, Kelvin is a MULTILINGUAL because he speaks more than two languages

Alot of errors in the write up.

Ebute metta isn't Bariga and i don't think he has that much. He doesn't even have a car the last time undecided
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Sammyashol(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Location or his cars?
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by naposium(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Na him time... Allow him to flaunt style as he like now
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2016
RAT FAT LIES.

Was the picture snapped with Nokia 3310 ? 2 mega pixel. Oga o..

That rolls royce don old pass my 2005 model camry..
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by potbelly(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
a nicca posing beside a car is equivalent to him owing the car... How hilarious cheesy
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by lloydpras: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Which Kind Lie be this...But last year wey I see this Baba around Ogundana street around Allen...na cab hin carry na..
Re: See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) by oseiwe(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
jonhemma11:
Make Amadioha strike whoever say our Nollywood actors no get money! As star actor Kevin Ikeduba shows off his fleet of cars today, including a Rolls-Royce Phantom, Infiniti truck and others.

Kevin Ikeduba who grew up in a family of four here in Lagos, is no doubt a ghetto boy raised in the rugged streets of Ebute Metta in Bariga.

Look at him today, the cross-over actor came up from nothing to something. He started from the bottom, today a Rolls Royce phantom is part of his possessions.

But don’t get it twisted, Kevin Ikeduba is well educated and is a graduate of Economics and Statistics from the University of Benin. He didn’t work after school, just did little hustling and before anyone knew it, he became an actor, appearing in both English movies and Yoruba films.

Ikeduba says he’s bilingual and can speak nine languages; Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Benin, Ishan and others.

In a recent interview, when asked about his first time appearing in a Nigerian movie, here’s what he had to say:

“The first time I ever faced camera in my life, I guess the movie should be Suitors. The lead characters in the movie were Kenneth Okonkwo and Pat Attah. I played a cameo role which they call waka-pass. It was a party scene, but I did not even dance. The producer just told me to sit down; gave me a bottle of Star and a girl.”

When Kevin Ikeduba shared photo of his fleet of cars today, he captioned it “#Streetborn“.

In a related interview, when asked if he was a hustler, here’s what the Nollywood Actor had to say:

“Yes, I’m a hustler anytime, any day, like a typical Nigerian guy. You know Nigerians are hard working people.”

What words do you have for him

abeg, leave dat matter! leave trash for lawma. make i give u kelvin address for ikeja? he no get pencil lighy camry as at 01-01-16, shey he do blood money?

(1) (Reply)

Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs / Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Hubby Doing Bad Bad Things In Public Pix / Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.