Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... (12409 Views)

Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding / **Updated***Do U Have Some Payoneer Funds For Sale ? Will pay as high as 440/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
PAYONEER BACK ON!

Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Still buying... chat me up!

Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by ad0nis(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tested and trusted. 100%
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by blym4real: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
do you now accept payoneer
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
blym4real:

yes
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by thegreengooner(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Please do you do transfers direct to PayPal?
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by ENRYDVYNEENT: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2016
I have naira in my ECOBANK Nigerian account , I need pounds in my PayPal (british signed up) account. Can your services cater for my type? If yes, please lets talk. Thnx dear.
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2016
ENRYDVYNEENT:
I have naira in my ECOBANK Nigerian account , I need pounds in my PayPal (british signed up) account. Can your services cater for my type? If yes, please lets talk. Thnx dear.

No, I do not..
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2016
thegreengooner:
Please do you do transfers direct to PayPal?

Explain please. Better to chat me up..
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by demosoft: 2:11am On Feb 23, 2016
ENRYDVYNEENT:
I can assist you...check my profile for PayPal to paypal
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by winta2007(m): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2016
I was directed from someone.

I want to sell my Fiverr funds are you on facebook??
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by thegreengooner(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
SGCSolutions:

Explain please. Better to chat me up..

I need dollars in my paypal...what's your rate?
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2016
thegreengooner:

I don't sell. I only buy
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2016
winta2007:
I was directed from someone.

I want to sell my Fiverr funds are you on facebook??

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by thegreengooner(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
SGCSolutions:

I don't sell. I only buy

Ok. Thanks
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by Godmother(f): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Why not state how much you buy paypal here.
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Godmother:
Why not state how much you buy paypal here.

It is stated there Ma'am (if you are referring to me) $1 = N300
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by wisehouse(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2016
great service here. space booked
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2016
NOW BUYING $1 = N280
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2016
ALL FIVERR EMAILS REMOVED. WILL COME BACK LATER WITH AN UPDATED RATE FOR USD.

STILL BUYING FUNDS IN GBP. DO YOU HAVE GBP TO SELL?? CHAT ME UP
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by arbitrage: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
thegreengooner:

N350.
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by arbitrage: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
ENRYDVYNEENT:

Yeah @ N475.
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by demosoft: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
ENRYDVYNEENT:
460 per pound and 330 pee dollar
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by samplanner(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
gsolution is real, the fastest transaction ever, with attractive rates. thanks a lot and a lot and a lot.
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=18pt]THRESHOLD MET....[/size]

NAIRA HAVE GAINED ON USD AND THEREFORE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN IN THE MARKET AT THE RATE OF N300 AND BECAUSE I NEEDED MORE THAN I WAS GETTING HERE, I DECIDED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE IN PURCHASE THE NEEDED AMOUNT.

SO I AM CURRENTLY NOT BUYING ANY MORE FUNDS UNTIL NEEDED AGAIN. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TRUSTED AND TRANSACTED WITH ME, IT WAS A LEARNING PROCESS AND FUN. MADE SOME FRIENDS AND FOES grin grin NEVERTHELESS I ENJOYED THE PROCESS.

WHO KNOWS, I MAY BE BACK AGAIN TOMORROW grin grin grin AND IF THAT HAPPENS; I WILL CONTINUE WHERE I STOPPED
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by Google63(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thank God I
enjoyed your rate before you met your threshold. It was nice doing business with you.
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Please who paid $21.72 into my paypal?!!!!

Come and collect your money ooooooooo...

Email - paypalpayment@..?? fill it in and claim your money biko!!!![/size]
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by givemetoto(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello, I have some Payoneer funds, would like to know if you buy Payoneer too, and what is your rate?
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
givemetoto:
Hello, I have some Payoneer funds, would like to know if you buy Payoneer too, and what is your rate?

Not at the moment sir
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by SGCSolutions(f): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
SGCSolutions:
[size=14pt]Please who paid $21.72 into my paypal?!!!!

Come and collect your money ooooooooo...

Email - paypalpayment@..?? fill it in and claim your money biko!!!![/size]

OWNER FOUND
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by Chyvy(f): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
blym4real:
@Blym4real, you've got mail
Re: BUYING Direct Fiverr and Payoneer Funds ONLY..... by blym4real: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chyvy:
@Blym4real, you've got mail
will check now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Step By Step Guide To Opening A Wells Fargo Account For Free! / Re: Nigerian Police Headquarter Address And Phone Number / Custom Lapel Pins...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.