Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React (50182 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by theshaderoom: 3:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians are not happy with Don Jazzy For skipping out when it was time to perform with DBanj At the 60 birthday bash of Senator Ben Murray Bruce even after the senator had requested it.

Dbanj, however, was praised for an outstanding performance as fans thanked him for saving the day with his cool reaction to the news that Don Jazzy had left and thrilling the fans with his evergreen sound.

The Mavin Boss in reaction to mentions of declining Ben Bruce request used the excuses that he had left the venue and that he was retired.

SEE the reaction of some Nigerians below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by theshaderoom: 3:34am On Feb 20, 2016
I like Don jazzy but he needs to stop with the petty.

SEE more tweets

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/nigerians-come-for-don-jazzy-for.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by menix(m): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Don Jazzy has sworn to Aguiyi Okija shrine not to sing with Dbanj..

Except u all re excepting him to go deaf inorder to please u lot.

The worse thing about some of us is that we ve someone we re not in good terms with yet we condemn others.

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Deejavuu(f): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2016
It is very obvious don jazzy doesn't want anything to do with dbanj any more.

Eja nla should stay off him. Everyone is a boss in thier own lane/world. Why bother if he's still not over the split. No need to pretend, you ignore me i ignore you more 101%.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by funkyrash(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Why do some people love this kind of news

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by missdebs(f): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2016
lemme ask one question... is it by force?
dbanj should goan perform with kanye west

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by poshestmina(f): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Why is Dbanj desperate to perform
With Don Jazzy sef

He wants to come back to the empire Jazzy built when he was busy been an errand boy to Kanye West abi?

Let him stop begging for attention and face his garri business undecided undecided

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't even know what they are saying #Benbruceat60

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Abeg make una let us hear word oo. Dis is a beautiful day,n nobody should spoil it wit dbanj n don jazzy's madness bikonu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
ppl just like wahala everytym haa nija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Don Jazzy own too much jare. Am beginning to dislike that dude. Too much pride

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Dubemkelly(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Was he meant to freestyle or had a rehearsal of the performance with D'banj? ..The Ben. guy that called him out was just being uncivilised and to stir up beefs, why not let them be and stop the public rant.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by dammiecool(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2016
I told u before its dumb baba jay

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol.. I cnt believe someone just liked my ".".. angry cheesy grin

Anyway bck to the matter... wats the matter??
Cox I like minding my own business...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by TreasureTayo(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Na dem sabi.. How much be naira to dollar now abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by KenOrli: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Lost my respect for Jazzy since that headies night where he disrespected olamide badoo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
So what You cant impose anything on him nah. His life, his decisions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by vosquare: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by cutekimani(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Well said!!
Deejavuu:
It is very obvious don jazzy doesn't want anything to do with dbanj any more.

Eja nla should stay off him. Everyone is a boss in thier own lane/world. Why bother if he's still not over the split. No need to pretend, you ignore me i ignore you more 101%.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by repogirl(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Don Jazzy, why na? Let bygones be bygones..... Forgive Dbanj. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by elderken(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Their life. Not my concern

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by bolt000(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2016
excuses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by habefeh(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2016
theshaderoom:
Nigerians are not happy with Don Jazzy For skipping out when it was time to perform with DBanj At the 60 birthday bash of Senator Ben Murray Bruce even after the senator had requested it.

Dbanj, however, was praised for an outstanding performance as fans thanked him for saving the day with his cool reaction to the news that Don Jazzy had left and thrilling the fans with his evergreen sound.

The Mavin Boss in reaction to mentions of declining Ben Bruce request used the excuses that he had left the venue and that he was retired.

don jazzy nids 2 grow up jur

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by 4C2215131: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Guess he had his reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by jesse515: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians ar hypocrites, they shud leave Don jazzy alone n stop wishin him bad. D dude does not want to live a fake life n if he is angry, he stays off u n all ur attention.

If am tru wit u, I don't tink d both of us av anytin in common. Used to av a collegue dat is always snitiching on mme, den he comes to my front n start acting all matured n kini, I simply told him to stay off my track whilst I do same to him.

Dbanj is a snitch n I like how don jazzy de tidy him f-up.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by jaksabbey(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Don wating be hin name self, wat if u be God
theshaderoom:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Dumb jazzy is egoistic, headies award night reveals everything.
Not suprise though

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by uchwar1: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Pls nobody should blame Jazzy. Is it by force for the duo to perform? U guys should have advised Koko when he was bent on leaving the group. Mr Titus!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by ChappyChase: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Na by force? Abeg make una free the guy/man!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by gistyinka(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by phintohlar(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Na dem sabi jare if dem like make dem settle if dem like make dem remain like dat. They no dey pay skool fees..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.