Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,377 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Yvonne Nelson Announced Her Engagement! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yvonne Nelson Announced Her Engagement! (761 Views)

Yvonne Jegede-fawole Was Just A Project For Me – Bolanle Ninalowo / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Announced Her Engagement! by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Ghanaian actress and film director,Yvonne Nelson has announced her engagement to a yet to be known man. Hope some of her fans in nairaland would start to book their ticket. LOL! She wrote on her facebook page... Hello Family,

It's my absolute pleasure to invite you all to my engagement party at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel - La, on 30th of February 2016.
I intentionally kept it cool.

Time is 5pm starting with a cocktail followed by dinner. Dress code is Dinner Formal.
RSVP-0244449323 /0246548242

#GodIsGood. https://m.facebook.com/YVONNE-NELSON

Re: Yvonne Nelson Announced Her Engagement! by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Op u must b high

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Injection Negotiations / Hilarious Photo Of A School In 9ja / Whn Evrythng Finally 'change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.