Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Make Mobile Version Of Your Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Mobile Version Of Your Blogger Blog (424 Views)

China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / Fully Edit The Mobile Version Of Blogger Templates / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Mobile Version Of Your Blogger Blog by smobnology(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Smobnology.com/2016/02/how-to-make-mobile-version-of-your.html?m=1 With rise in technology and advancement in Mobile
industry most of people use their smart phones to
surf the web. Earlier they have to use their computer
to check mail or read article on the web but now they
can easily do this from their smartphones anyplace
anytime. Smartphones like Apple iphone and
Samsung have changed the way people use their
phones. This has increased mobile visitors for blogs
and websites. So it is must to optimize our blog
templates for mobile phone users to give them best
user experience on our site. Making mobile version of
your blogger blog in simple 3 step process. So lets
get into it.
1. Go to Blogger > Template
2. Then click on Setting icon under Mobile as shown
in below image
Read more Smobnology.com/2016/02/how-to-make-mobile-version-of-your.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

200,000 Marketing Emails, Bulk SMS, Blogging, Website Design / Sponsor Your Post,link,etc On My 146k And 19k Facebook Groups And Get A Bonus To / Need Someone That Can Help Me With Me Blogger Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.