Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions (3583 Views)

Afrexim Bank Job (21 Positions) / Coscharis Motors Latest Job Recruitment (21 Positions) / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by kemi82: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
Just sent my application. Good luck guys, kiss
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by bigboyslim(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2009
MTN is retarded. I can't count the number of applications i've submitted on their site and i'd like to believe that i'm not a numb skull. I've never been invited for any type of assessment and they never bother to provide any form of feedback on your application. Best of luck to you though. Maybe you will have a different experience with them.
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by deariekay(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2009
@bigboy

same here with me.
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by kokorunna(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2009
Loads of ongoing vacancies in MTN

www.mtnonline.com/careers/vacancies.asp
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by bloodred(f): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2009
Yeah, mtn is bleeped. I graduated with 2.1 in elect/elect & have submitted countless applications on mtn website. No invitation or acknowledgement from them since 2006 I graduated. Then I was 25, now they'll probably say I am overaged. What I want to know is if anybody has ever been called based on this their online cv collection?or if there is a backdoor way, ps help.
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by syvanet(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2009
@bloodred
i dont doubt backdoor but mtn still employ people on their competency and qualifications i must say that to work in any corporate organization our so called bsc or 2.1 is not enough one needs professional qualifications and must be able to display competency in his/her trained skill more also information is important get to know more about them as an organization, what they need as who they employ and you will become the member of the mtn family i have three friends working with mtn without any godfathering via their online application while i run my own ICT firm in Lagos Syvalam Globalfield 08060981632
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by TRACK: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
For me, I do not believe that the on line application works.May be it is just there to take stock of people aspiring to work for MTN or may be a data collection forum.Do not forget that it does not give room for applicants to drop their full profile.I have 2.1 and currently working for a telecom firm and I have applied sevaral time and nothing has happened. God dey.
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by rman: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
MTN do call people that apply online. What most people don't do is tailor their cv to meet the requirements specified. Also experience counts, as they rarely employ fresh graduates except in very few instances and units. Try to get relevant experience(even a few months), re-adjust your cv and you will be called. They also don't discriminate against age.
If you pass the test, you will also be called for interview and if you demostrate during the interview you know the job and exhibits the MTN core values the job is yours.
It worked for me, two of my friends where also invited for tests using this method. I hope it works for you aswell. Best of luck.
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by ttts(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2009
Thank U RMAN for your advice. You are entirely correct. I have a friend and colleague of mine who just got an employment with MTN. He simply applied online, was called for the interview,passed and right now he is in MTN. He is someone I know personally. I also have applied and will not stop applying, Cheers!
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by shyshina(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2009
Well to me, i see the whole thing as Luck, of course there are many applications say hundreds of thousands and they have to pick just few or limited numbers. I have also submitted countless applications and since 2006, it has always been pending, pending pending. i wont stop i would keep on until i am called.
Re: Mtn Is Recruiting For 21 Positions by emaoke7: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
thx

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Is Recruiting Corpers 2009 / Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Bank Teller Training At Karferry Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.