Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA (852 Views)

Which E-bank In Nigeria Is Your Best Based On Your Experience? / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Enhance Ur Sales In Konga Or Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA by businessMODE(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Can anyone confirm how fast SWIFTHA deliver. I saw tweets with claims that they do same day delivery nationwide claiming to be faster than Konga and Jumia

Re: Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA by espn(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
None..i take my money to wherever I want to get something..its the fastest!
Re: Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA by scott1010: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2016
@businessMODE,the effectiveness of delivery is a function of different factors,konga and Jumna have a platform for various merchants to display and sell their products,however,some merchants display items that are out of stock,as such when an order is placed it takes time to make the order available before it's been shipped to the consumer,but in the absence of this konga and Julia tried to deliver as soon as possible,konga even engage partners who come directly to merchants office to pick up orders and deliever directly all in a bid to have a fast delievery system which my company does.
Re: Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA by scott1010: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
No company can do same day delievery nationwide,it should be noted that delivery depend on what time of the day the order is made and the destination,I.e if the order is going to thesame city or another city,if someone in Oshogbo order for a product from lagos at 2pm,it might be difficult to get it delivered thesame day,but can be done within 24 to 48hrs.
Re: Which E-commerce Company Deliver Faster -SWIFTHA, KONGA Or JUMIA by businessMODE(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! How Shell, Chevron Defrauded Nigeria N2 Trillion / Customer Intelligence – How GLO Gained 80% Of New Internet Subscription In 2016 / Pls Someone Should Break It Down. This Skyebank News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.