Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? (507 Views)

How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? by dareyyyy(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Many couples before their union not only dream but also wish to have sweet and near to perfect home. But in reality, particularly in the face of hard n seemingly harsh economy like ours, those dreams gradually fade off.

As the head of family, you need to work hard (to secure your job)to meet up with the family's need, which invariably and in most cases affect some important family events. A friend ones told me 'he's bn labelled a stranger in his home because he leaves home 4:30am in other to beat the traffic n returns 9pm evryday including sat n sun.

See the picture below for better understanding.

Re: Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? by Topestbilly(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
"Your son has forgotten how you look" wow!!!

This man should be our next president.

Ejiot. embarassed
Re: Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Man got bills to pay.

Is it not better for my son to forget my face,and meet up with responsibilties at home,than seeing my face,and invariably become a worthless father if i cant meet up at home.

Just this morning,i have spent close to 41k to tidy things at home,can i do that if am jobless?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Life is such a paradox,, if he stops working he stops providing for his family. And if he continues work his
relationship btw him and his family strains d more.
Life so unfair embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Silent Tears (chapter One) By Emeka Ubesie / Guys Get In Here.. Ladies Keep Off!! / Getting Back A Loan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.