Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan (53728 Views)

Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by YelloweWest: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
She should get a good lawyer and plead insanity. I think it's a crime of passion. There's no premeditation.
Men stop driving your wives insane.

RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Rtopzy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by motemi111(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
So so sad Lowo. we love u but God loves u more. Sleep well in d bossom of the lord. # crying#
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Trone: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
The killer can't know peace. RIP!
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by lumeneng22: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
so lawyers are also killers too?
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Babyphinas(f): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Emenyk32: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pity
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
crimebusters:
The day he was toasting and proposing to the lady,if only he knew it was going to end like this

He pretty much sealed his fate the day he started philandering when his marriage was pretty new.

I'm not justifying murder but we as a society need to understand that sometimes push comes to shove.

I just wish men and women would learn to respect the sanctity of marriage.

Anyways, RIP

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Mystiqme: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
MrsKheiron:

He pretty much sealed his fate the day he started philandering when his marriage was pretty new.

I'm not justifying murder but we as a society need to understand that sometimes push comes to shove.

Anyways, RIP

He did not seal his fate by cheating. Death is not the first available option when a spouse cheats. I do not condone cheating, but people need to be educated that they can walk away if their partner cheats in them.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by missyadorable(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Serves him right

At least his randy philandering d I c k will now Rot in Pieces (RIP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by ademega(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
same day olajumoke the bread seller rose to fame

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by hokafor(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
RIP bro
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by excellentmomma(f): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rip handsome, so sad.

For pple shouting women r evil,

It's on record in Naija more men are involved with violence against women.

More men have killed their wives than women. Even mere lovers, so chill. This is my first time to hear a woman physically kill her husband, that's why so many pple feel she is mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Instances like this gives me the creeps about marriage

When you marry the wrong woman, YOU ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED,!
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Johnny19: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Women are necessary devils....choii wot a world
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by GLOBALINF: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
U won't marry d woman that will kill you In JESUS name
AMEEEEN ooooooo
God pls save us from Karishika

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by nbright: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fear women, they can kill. Especially the modern day Nigerian woman

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Dalyjay(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Baba God, when it is time for me to settle down, give me d bone of my side.... Not d one dat will send me to early grave.... Like dis if u want dis prayer for your self

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by OJtOp2(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pathetic, Sorrowful, Regrettable, Painful, Saddening, Grief-Stricken, Distressful, Mournful, Tragic, Troubled departure of young promising, talented, gifted, Auspicious, Hopeful people's death makes this world look like a scene/stage where aged or young, rich or poor, tall or short, dark or fair, beautiful or not, handsome or not performer reads his/her script and leave the stage(world). Whether he/she wants to leave or not, once the script ends, he/she leaves. RIP Man
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Fearcom(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
U won't marry d woman that will kill you In JESUS name

No wonder it is said that "that a woman gives birth to your kids doesn't mean she won't kill you!".

Chai! End time wife!!
Rest in Peace, Handsome man

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by braynchris: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
First thing I learned in the streets.. ONE MAN ONE BULLET BUT WOMAN KILL FASTER THAN BULLET angry
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by SilvanusII(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bwahahahaha. He is a 'deacon' now abi? SMH!!! All dem extra-marital affairs deleted by the appelation. Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:
She should get a good lawyer and plead insanity. I think it's a crime of passion. There's no premeditation.
Men stop driving your wives insane.

RIP
yep n d truth would send her insane eventually,what kind of provocation would make u kill someone really?

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by kenoz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmm R.I.P man
So sad
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by mbhs139(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
crimebusters:
The day he was toasting and proposing to the lady,if only he knew it was going to end like this

Sing, in Lucky Dube's voice:

I remember the day I called mama on the telephone,
I said "mama, I'm getting married"
I could heard her voice from the other side of the telephone, she was smiling
And she asked me question, I don't know the answer
She said "son, did you take time to know her"? I told her, "mama, she isn't bad"
But today, I'm catching cold to go back to mama and say "mama, I'm getting divorce"
The choice I made didn't work the way I thought it would...

I remember in church, when the preacher read the scriptures
You looked so beautiful and innocent
I did not know that behind that beauty
Lies the true colors that will destroy me in the near future

Lucky Dube - It's Not Easy Lyrics |

How I wish Lowo gets a divorce instead of burial.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by JOSSYAA(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2016
RIP and prayed that justice be served
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by dubemnaija: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2016
missyadorable:
Serves him right

At least his randy philandering d I c k will now Rot in Pieces (RIP)

Ur madness get series undecided

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by opribo(m): 4:05am On Feb 24, 2016
How did it happen I mean how mange she killed a young husband just like that. We need to know incade we notice similar characteristics in future we can nip it in the bud.
I don't trust women of these days who smoke Indian hemp more than men, these nowadays women are fearless and bold they can behead a man and keep the skull in their bedrooms. Women that can carry a pregnancy for 9 months only to abandon the child in a soak away. I don't trust nowadays women. They are heartless and life means nothing whatsoever to them.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by eyinjuege: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Anyways, RIP

That's no excuse at all. What happens to getting out of the kitchen when it gets too hot?
She should have just walked out of the marriage.
I'm more concerned with men and women learning to just respect others, and knowing everyone deserves some respect and the dignity.
As for the man, we all make poor choices at one point or the other in life, should we be killed because of that? I think not.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by olu77(m): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2016
If you find your self in any of these scenarios,

1. You beat or kill your partner for cheating
2. Kill yourself because your partner cheats on you or leave you for another person

...you are suffering from an extreem low self esteem. The fact that the idiot cheat is even an opportunity for you to move on to a better life

MrsKheiron:

Anyways, RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 24, 2016
The deed has bn done dou buh, we shld always learn from issues like this....

I really do not understand why d man will still sleep in the same house with d wife he had a serious combat with prior to his death.

married couples show learn from this please, there s a reason we have an IQ, there are so many things that can be avoided, using our sixth sense very well.

The power of thought should not be underestimated.

In light of this, RIP!!!
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by goshen26: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.