Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Please Patronize My Husband - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Patronize My Husband (688 Views)

My Husband Benefit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Patronize My Husband by Nala22: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2016
My husband is into sales of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy situation.

I am using this medium to seek for contracts for maintenance of site, sells of Perkins parts, repairs of Perkin generators and rentals of generators for occasion.

He is every sincere and will give you the best service you want and good price too

You can contact me on this e-mail janekiara75@gmail.com

Thank you
(Modify) (Qu

1 Like

Re: Please Patronize My Husband by tripplephi: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Nala22:
My husband is into sales of Perkins generators and maintenance of telecommunication sites but for sometime now things have really gone bad as there has not been good patronage due to the economy situation.

I am using this medium to seek for contracts for maintenance of site, sells of Perkins parts, repairs of Perkin generators and rentals of generators for occasion.

He is every sincere and will give you the best service you want and good price too

You can contact me on this e-mail janekiara75@gmail.com

Thank you
(Modify) (Qu

You are a great wife o. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Please Patronize My Husband by skyface00(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm you have done well, Good wife
Re: Please Patronize My Husband by asalimpo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
You have to understand that as the power situation in the country improves, Industries dependent on power instability/failure will contract and dry up-And vice versa. So, at best your hussy was thriving in a false economy.
Instead, of praying for more business maybe he should consider switching bf the computer replaces the type writer.

#I could b wrong of course and missing the point.
Re: Please Patronize My Husband by Nala22: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2016
asalimpo:
You have to understand that as the power situation in the country improves, Industries dependent on power instability/failure will contract and dry up-And vice versa. So, at best your hussy was thriving in a false economy.
Instead, of praying for more business maybe he should consider switching bf the computer replaces the type writer.

#I could b wrong of course and missing the point.

Thanks for your opinion and suggestion
Re: Please Patronize My Husband by Nala22: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
13KVA generator now available for sale at a good price.

Contact me if interested.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Makeup / Its True But Most Nigerians Will Not Agree / Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.