Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why (3878 Views)

Between Olamide And Reminisce – Who Is The Best Indigenous Yoruba Rapper / Who Is The First Yoruba Rapper? / Download Music: Hausa Rapper Classiq Ft Yoruba Rapper Reminisce - Ana Haka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by Phero(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Was just listening to radio then I heard bounce ola dips ft reminisce I swear after dagrins death this is the best rap track have heard.Edge records go soon pass YBNL mark my words
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by thesicilian: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Phero:
Was just listening to radio then I heard bounce ola dips ft reminisce I swear after dagrins death this is the best rap track have heard.Edge records go soon pass YBNL mark my words
Go and listen again to "Eni Duro", "Duro Soke'' and "Ghost Mode"
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by Phero(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
thesicilian:

Go and listen again to "Eni Duro", "Duro Soke'' and "Ghost Mode"
have listened to all those dude download this song bounce ola dips ft reminisce
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by apholaryn: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oladip @ op abi na hypeman you be ...abeg go sit down jor..bounce kor pounds ni
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by Daraph(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yea... I concur... If you also accept that Ola dips is really the best hit LIKE and if you think he's not click SHARE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by crazygod(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
I place seriki and posly TD above all other yoruba rappers. Chinko Ekun comes 3rd
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by Phero(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ha u guys need to listen to this guy oo reminisce just signed him sef
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by Owobobrown(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Very body nah king for him lane- olamide
Re: Ola Dips Is The Best Yoruba Rapper. See Why by Flashysounds: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

(1) (Reply)

Faze Alone : Remix: Music Video / Erigga – "A Trip To The South" (download Full Album) / Naeto C's 5 & 6 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.