Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lautech MBA Is A Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech MBA Is A Scam (3378 Views)

Lautech Mba Programmes / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Lautech Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech MBA Is A Scam by elewedu1: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
I have pondered over this for a while, but I am more than convinced now sensitize on the need to be wary of LAUTECH MBA programme. My intention is to dissuade as many professionals from falling into the same pit I fell while trying to enhance my academic standing.

Having had my first degree in a federal university; I though my expectations were a bit high from the school and I needed to cut them some slack. Now I am not going to have ny of it.

The LAUTECH MBA is a two year executive post graduate studies running well above 500k in total tuition fee. I started the program late 2012 and concluded late 2014. While the management of the programme was bereft of any stint of professionalism; the exams organisation is a topic for another day. While I excused the management on lack of infrastructure despite the millions being raked from the students, it beats my imagination that as basic as marking and processing of results is, the management has no clue how to go about it.

Two years after completing the MBA programme, not a single result is out not to talk of getting a certificate or to whom it may concern. Yet this same post graduate keeps on reeling out admissions to unsuspecting applicants through their agents in a bid to continue banking millions.

It is embarrassing to say the least that my employer whom I got an approval from the program can not connect with this reality. I have since enrolled for an international certification in my field to close this gap created by LAUTECH for reasons known to them.

I am sure there a whole lot in my shoes, I strongly feel we should all come together and correct this ill being perpetuated by Lautech; after all we are all leaders in our small and individual capacities, at least if not for our sake at least for the unsuspecting ones who are about to make similar decision.

I am imploring the moderators to also help with this by pushing to front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lautech MBA Is A Scam by ajilegend(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2021
Seeing this your post now but I think you may be wrong with this assumption. I did mine also in 2011 and finished in 2013 and by 2014 the notification was ready. You should know that during those periods, the school witnessed alot of strike. You can request your result or notification now and I bet it will be available.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If Poison Expires, Is It More Poisonous Or Is It No Longer Poisonous? / Are You Interested In Learning Urhobo Language / University Projects (buy And Sell Complete Final Year Projects For 1,500 Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.