Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant (1086 Views)

Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment Lagos State For Warehouse Attendant / Data Clerk,quality Control Officer And Executive Ass. Needed At Mark Gray Ind. / Vacancy (clerk and driver) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant by TaymmyT: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please house what are the differences among these Data clerk, warehouse clerk and warehouse attendant that this Abraham Holmes guys are looking for?
Especially in terms of the salary, work duties and hierarchy?

Sorry for bothering you guys with this, am just curious and confused concerning the whole thing.

I heard the data clerk are even to resume nextweek Monday, bur the warehouse attendat and clerk are till futher notice.
Re: Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant by brainzdh(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
I
Re: Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant by brainzdh(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
I don't understand how people underestimate the power of www.google.com

Stop embarrassing yourself, go online and type these Job titles on google search. You'll get more than enough information, same goes for all other things you need to know.
Re: Data Clerk, Warehouse Clerk And Warehouse Attendant by TaymmyT: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2016
brainzdh:
I don't understand how people underestimate the power of www.google.com

Stop embarrassing yourself, go online and type these Job titles on google search. You'll get more than enough information, same goes for all other things you need to know.

Please read my questions very well. I said the 3is confusing and I said differences in terms of pay, hierarchy and job duties.
I didn't say I do not know the meaning of the three. Google will not differentiate them it will only give u the meaning of the 3.

So, please if u can differentiate them in terms of pay, hierarchy it will be fine. And if u can't let someone else does.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / Ongoing Recruitment At Africa Field Epidemiology Network -109 Positions / Distributors/agents Needed Nationwide Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.