Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. (1936 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Power Bank Product To Buy / Good Power Banks Within The Price Of 3K / I Need A Good Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Frankestein08(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls guy I bred your help in buying a good powerbank dat ll last. I'm tired of buying power banks with fake mah.
they tell u it's 15000 only to find out it not up to 3000mah.
someone shld pls help prescribe a good power bank.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by AmazingZeus(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I used lordbex 5200mah when I was using 2000mah phone before the "original owner stole it"

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by enoch273: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2016
If you ve the money, close your eyes and buy anker, that is what I am using now.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Adelekedove(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2016
20000MA FIL power Bank.
sold by FEDAN INVESTMENT Co., LTD.
it has 2 port with 2A rating each. its has a LED indicator and always comes in White colour
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Warlord3000(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2016
Romoss.. Xiaomi.. Lumsing or tuoda should do the job.. Run from outrageous rating..

Any of the 10,400mah of those mentioned above should be able to charge your phone at least twice for a 4000mAh battery phone

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2016
go for Xiaomi 20000 mah
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by sanandreas(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2016
buy xiaomi power bank. it is good and i use it. i bought it from a guy here in NL. He is from ogun state.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Abayor7: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2016
for how Much and how was the delivery operation?
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2016
sanandreas:
buy xiaomi power bank. it is good and i use it. i bought it from a guy here in NL. He is from ogun state.
how much and whats the capacity.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Donbabajayz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
I ordered from a guy here on NL, he promised to deliver 2moro, I ll come back n link u with him when I get my package n verify it's originality, hope u can be patient till Tues?
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Donbabajayz:
I ordered from a guy here on NL, he promised to deliver 2moro, I ll come back n link u with him when I get my package n verify it's originality, hope u can be patient till Tues?
ok
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Donbabajayz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
ok
so finally I got my PowerBank,tho it too longer than expected for it to be delivered n so far so good, it has been serving its purpose, so I hereby recommend him. 0803 680 5325 chat him up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Donbabajayz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Buy Surge 10000 MAH power bank 4 N4000
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by mosjames: 1:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why not get a phone that has power bank in it, a phone like L5
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by bongolistik(m): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Here are 5 excellent power banks suggestions for you and the type of inbuilt batteries they have
http://highteknology.com/2015/01/5-sure-bets-in-power-banks-that-will.html
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by donbenie(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Buy an Anker if you can get it in Naija,other recommendations based on personal experience includes Veeda and EC Tech..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by fashrola(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
donbenie:
Buy an Anker if you can get it in Naija,other recommendations based on personal experience includes Veeda and EC Tech..

Anker is a great powerbank.... cos I bought their lightening fast speed USB cable.... and it fully charges my BlackBerry Passport under 1hour

I've gone back to work.... I had an Asus Powerbank 10050mAh for sale sha... and i'll be ashore by May... and I even advertised here on nairaland
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by frebor(m): 10:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
donbenie:

We have quality power banks in stock, Anker included. Check https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-powerbanks-hq-cheap-sales
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by myungidbaloxy: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2016
techsparkhub.com
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by damidele(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
For the world famous and renowned credible Anker Power Banks that stays true to its Ampere rating, contact us @ Tabal Enterprises on 08053662268, tabalenterprises@gmail.com or search for "tabal enterprises" on konga and "Anker" on jumia lookout for the Seller name Tabal Enterprises to see the range of Anker Power Banks and USB cables in stock.

We await your contact wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by john1122: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
The FIL i bought from a dealer at computer village ikeja is FAKE!...BEWARE!!!
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by emeraldknytt(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Seenyo:
The FIL i bought from a dealer at computer village ikeja is FAKE!...BEWARE!!!
It's really sad that you got a counterfeit cos FIL, as a company, makes quality power banks ..... If you are interested in getting one and you are in Ibadan or any region within the South West, you can reach me on my WhatsApp number and I'll present to you the visuals of different brands of FIL or New Age. You can count on me. Check my signature for my phone number
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by funkdr(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2017
Which of these power banks has fast charge capability.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by damidele(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Do you mean Fast charge or Quick charge?

Quick charge is a technology which few phones have. Such phones have a Qualcomm chip embedded within them which gives them the ability to be charged quickly. This is quoted on such phones as QC enabled. And as usual with technology, there are bound to be improvements, this gave birth to QC 2.0 and the latest being QC 3.0. Chargers, cables and power banks tagged QC3.0 should have backward compatible with any device with the older QC technology. For ease of understanding you can almost compare it to USB 1.1, USB 2.0 (old) and USB 3.0 (new) technologies, where a USB 3.0 device will work/is compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0.

For fast charging, this is a non-specific terminology in which an android OS (5.0 upward, I think) would display dependent on the Ampere it detects that it is receiving from your charger and cable. NOTE that this is dependent on both the charger head/power bank and likewise the USB cable you use with it. If either of the two are unable to deliver the optimum Ampere required by your phone for fast charging, your phone would not fast charge.

All Anker brand of Charger heads, Car Chargers, and Power Banks when used with Anker USB cables will Fast Charge all devices based on its in-built revolutionary IQ and Voltage Boost technologies.
Then asides the above, there are specific equivalent models that support Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. These ones are tagged with either QC 2.0 or QC 3.0 and they are generally more expensive than their non-QC enabled variants.

I hope this explanation helps and hope it isn't too lengthy.

funkdr:
Which of these power banks has fast charge capability.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by funkdr(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
damidele:
Do you mean Fast charge or Quick charge?

Quick charge is a technology which few phones have. Such phones have a Qualcomm chip embedded within them which gives them the ability to be charged quickly. This is quoted on such phones as QC enabled. And as usual with technology, there are bound to be improvements, this gave birth to QC 2.0 and the latest being QC 3.0. Chargers, cables and power banks tagged QC3.0 should have backward compatible with any device with the older QC technology. For ease of understanding you can almost compare it to USB 1.1, USB 2.0 (old) and USB 3.0 (new) technologies, where a USB 3.0 device will work/is compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0.

For fast charging, this is a non-specific terminology in which an android OS (5.0 upward, I think) would display dependent on the Ampere it detects that it is receiving from your charger and cable. NOTE that this is dependent on both the charger head/power bank and likewise the USB cable you use with it. If either of the two are unable to deliver the optimum Ampere required by your phone for fast charging, your phone would not fast charge.

All Anker brand of Charger heads, Car Chargers, and Power Banks when used with Anker USB cables will Fast Charge all devices based on its in-built revolutionary IQ and Voltage Boost technologies.
Then asides the above, there are specific equivalent models that support Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. These ones are tagged with either QC 2.0 or QC 3.0 and they are generally more expensive than their non-QC enabled variants.

I hope this explanation helps and hope it isn't too lengthy.

http://www.vinsic.com/Products/sku-VSPB303B This is exactly what I I need but it's not in Nigeria, but you can recommend an alternative. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by damidele(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hi Funkdr,

The product seems to be highly rated too... The product website shows it is also available on amazon. It you want you could also buy it from there directly. We could also help you with the procurement if you so desire.

However, other than that, there are number of Anker varieties of this specification. Search for this on jumia:
PowerCore II 20000 Power Bank with 3 PowerIQ Fast- Charging Ports, 6A Output

We have some others in stock not yet uploaded to Jumia/konga.

funkdr:
http://www.vinsic.com/Products/sku-VSPB303B This is exactly what I I need but it's not in Nigeria, but you can recommend an alternative. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by funkdr(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
damidele:
Hi Funkdr,

The product seems to be highly rated too... The product website shows it is also available on amazon. It you want you could also buy it from there directly. We could also help you with the procurement if you so desire.

However, other than that, there are number of Anker varieties of this specification. Search for this on jumia:
PowerCore II 20000 Power Bank with 3 PowerIQ Fast- Charging Ports, 6A Output

We have some others in stock not yet uploaded to Jumia/konga.

thanks, will get in touch with you when I'm ready.
Re: I Need A Good Power Bank, Pls Help. by damidele(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Okay. Will be expectant. Cheers.
funkdr:
thanks, will get in touch with you when I'm ready.

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Criticisms Turned Me Into / Brand Newsamsung J7 Pro.for Sale / Where Can I Swap Phone In Osogbo, Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.