Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! (1700 Views)

BREAKING: Apple Becomes 1st Private Company Worth $1 Trillion / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / $370 For Sale @ 335/dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
OIL AND LFR IS THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY TODAY!
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Europe, Asia and gulf nation, the down price of oil and the rising of $ is a blessing to nigeria because rising of $ hike LFR for Nigeria!
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all these countries are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved (LFR) to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government injected the LFR recovered on the economy, it will revamp Nigeria economy!
at rate of ₦370 to $1 today's rate, if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:
$1=₦370, $1trillion=₦370trillion!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)

Nigerian Mathmaticians challenge!

With ₦370 trillion LFR at our disposure today, I thing mathmaticians can help us, at 2016 budget of nearly ₦7 trillion , how many years budget, ₦370 trillion LFR can finace?

Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by Kyase(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
OIL AND LFR IS THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY TODAY!
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Europe, Asia and gulf nation, the down price of oil and the rising of $ is a blessing to nigeria because rising of $ hike LFR for Nigeria!
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all these countries are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved (LFR) to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government injected the LFR recovered on the economy, it will revamp Nigeria economy!
at rate of ₦370 to $1 today's rate, if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:
$1=₦370, $1trillion=₦370trillion!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)

Nigerian Mathmaticians challenge!

With ₦370 trillion LFR at our disposure today, I thing mathmaticians can help us, at 2016 budget of nearly ₦7 trillion , how many years budget, ₦370 trillion LFR can finace?

2 centuries
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kyase:

2 centuries
2 centuries is how many years pls!
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by Ymodulus: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was forced to comment on your post. I think it's time we stop this stupid mentality or notion of Looted funds repatriated to be put into judicious use.

With all the news on the media, about recovered looted funds am still surprised as to why Nigeria needs to Borrow to fund her 2016 Budget.

It's time we call a spade a spade and stop all this continuous praise giving to corruption fight at the detriment of other aspexts of the economy.

It's time, we think solutions, I for one don't think there is a hope on any recovered funds.

I was so demoralised with the budget scandals, and not just about the scandals alone but the fact that it was not zero budgeting.

Stop all this sycophancy and accept reality. There is no LPR of $370 trillion dollars.

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: Am a die hard buhari fan so don't call me a wailer.

4 Likes

Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by ifyan(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ymodulus:
I was forced to comment on your post. I think it's time we stop this stupid mentality or notion of Looted funds repatriated to be put into judicious use.

With all the news on the media, about recovered looted funds am still surprised as to why Nigeria needs to Borrow to fund her 2016 Budget.

It's time we call a spade a spade and stop all this continuous praise giving to corruption fight at the detriment of other aspexts of the economy.

It's time, we think solutions, I for one don't think there is a hope on any recovered funds.

I was so demoralised with the budget scandals, and not just about the scandals alone but the fact that it was not zero budgeting.

Stop all this sycophancy and accept reality. There is no LPR of $370 trillion dollars.

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!

True yarn bro.

Welcome to PROPAGANDA. CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ymodulus:

Stop all this sycophancy and accept reality. There is no LPRLFR of $370 trillion dollars.

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!

....you known money was looted by the past administrations, and there are many evidents, testify and revelations from the looters theselves, they weren't deny of looting eg dasuki, madueke....why as a nigerian can't you give a full supports to the government and be an advocate of anti corruptions crusade!
just imagine how many ₦7 trillion budget years, we can have on ₦370 trillion LFR!
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
ifyan:

True yarn bro.

Welcome to PROPAGANDA. CHANGE
you known for sure, that the past administration embezzled $1trillion!
why as a nigerian can't you give a full supports to the government and be an advocate of anti corruptions crusade!
how many ₦7 trillion budget years, we can have on ₦370 trillion LFR?
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
This almajiri boy from buharinomics school Of daydreaming and propaganda should be flogged with correct koboko pls!

Kwantinu ya farki!!

1 Like

Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
[s]This almajiri boy from buharinomics school Of daydreaming and propaganda should be flogged with correct koboko pls!
[/s]

Kwantinu ya farki!!
...are you among the looters?
why, as a nigerian can't you give a full supports to the government and be an advocate of anti corruptions crusade!
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by Kyase(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

2 centuries is how many years pls!
200years grin
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kyase:

200years grin
200years! let's see other mathmatician calculation!
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:

200years! let's see other mathmatician calculation!
Its actually 30years or so, was just trying to be sacarctic.
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kyase:

Its actually 30years or so, was just trying to be sacarctic.
thanks, let see others
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by Viktor1983(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided This smoke screen is not good enough......
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Viktor1983:
undecided This smoke screen is not good enough......
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by steve13(m): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2016
oyinkinola:

So government will sell dollars at N370?? Maybe they will give you to help sell it, you are extremely Stu.pid, you keep writing this rubbish everywhere carelessly, the looters in Buhari's government will look the looted funds, they relooted Abacha's
Re: Lfr Hit $370 Trillion Put Forex Into Shame! by oyinkinola: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
steve13:

So government will sell dollars at N370?? [s]Maybe they will give you to help sell it, you are extremely Stu.pid, you keep writing this rubbish everywhere carelessly, the looters in Buhari's government will look the looted funds, they relooted Abacha's
[/s]

[b]The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
here is some of the action taken so far:
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the world bank and monetary institutions
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
Letter to the nations: Swis, Gb, Usa, Germany, Asian nation, Gulf states etc
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

JOIN NLFRC Crusade to save nigeria nation!
NLFRC: Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....AMEN

co-ordinator oyinkinola[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now / Are Looking For Where To Buy Your Popcorn,barbeque,sharwama&ice Cream Machines . / Does Anyone Use Payza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.