Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Senator Murray Bruce : In The Light Of Your Common Sense - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senator Murray Bruce : In The Light Of Your Common Sense (411 Views)

18 Year Ben Murray-bruce In London With Sis.. See Reactions!! / Tinubu Gives Senator Murray-Bruce Commonsence Advice At Silverbird Awards / Letter To Senator Murray Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Murray Bruce : In The Light Of Your Common Sense by presskid(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
According to www.freedictionary.com a consumer is defined. "One that consumes, especially one that acquires goods or services for direct use or ownership rather than for resale or use in production and manufacturing"
So one thing you should understand is in the light of this definition is that a consumer will always go for the best taste as long as he wants to satisfy a burning desire.
So to start with:

ARIK: I haven't flown on neither arik nor BA but based on what I've seen in pictures and references you cannot compare their quality, I've seen the cabin crew pictures of Arik, Emirates, BA so why should I as consumer not go for the best, its cannot at all time be based on affordability, we need to look at the value for money.

NASCO: Since I was small nasco has never been the best option, you talked about nutrition, what about the quality? When you crunch nasco, good morning or kellogs do you get the same satisfaction as a consumer, why should consumers buy out of pity,

Rice :It's not arguable that our local rice is better than imported rice, but have you taken time to consider the resources that would be put into preparing local rice to that of imported? no one is ready to burn an expensive kerosene on a local rice when it takes shorter period to prepare an imported rice or do we have the electricity to power a cooker?

Football league : are you talking about the same league where officials has no say, or a different one , the league you watch and dose off in the process, the league which it's activities has been crippled by Government interference, we do European leagues because it gives us value for our money, bookers can't even add our league to there list as they're afraid of match fixing

Innosson motors: I don't think Innosson is ready to do business, you just expect Nigerians to put their hard earned money on Innosson without seeing it's Street credibility such as it's second hand value, or how many Nigerians buys a brand new Toyota or Honda, Innosson needs to find a strategic way to enter the market, let the government use it, let the multinationals buy it, banks should even add it to their car loan schemes, with this the public will know if Innosson is worth betting on, not just telling us to buy because it's Nigerian made.

Mr Senator sir, you can't just push the common consumer this way, the consumer will go for the best available product in the market, you ought to tackle all these agitation through the angle of supply, if home manufacturers should gives us a quality competing product to that of a foreign made tell me why a consumer won't go for the home made, at least Nigerians are not eating imported palm oil as it still remains the best at home and abroad, they need to invest in research and improve quality.
As of today one would still prefer the colour of your STV to that of NTA now not to talk of dstv.
One more thing, why is it that your cinemas show more of foreign movies considering the number of movies released every week in nollywood? I know your straight answer Would be business.
Don't push the Naira blame to the consumers, they always want the best, you can't sweat to earn and still sweat will spending.

Omiyale Oladotun O
OMERTA

Re: Senator Murray Bruce : In The Light Of Your Common Sense by TedBaker(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mehn. Ben shkd sharrap. He only post wat he bought in naija.
Re: Senator Murray Bruce : In The Light Of Your Common Sense by Elosky20: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
a

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Solution To The Currency Quagmire, By Femi Pedro / Online Business Man? You May Need This / Babak Sentence To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.