Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! (4126 Views)

I Regreted Marrying A Village Girl / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
You know the feeling when you living in your banana Island house and feeling like there is nothing like poverty and illiteracy in Nigeria. While this may come as a shock to you but there are worst cases then this happening. I wonder where this was taken. The girl was cheerfully posing grabbing the manhoods of two well elated and aroused boys. #WhenShameHasNoMeaning ..See uncensored http://awomkenneth.com/see-the-village-girl-joyfully-holding-two-guys-dicks/

Re: See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! by Tpave(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
This one pass village girl. Na Lagos babe
Re: See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! by Nightie(f): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Disgusting.
Re: See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! by dikeigbo2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na that gal Na,........nooboo.d.ick first lady
Re: See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Na that gal Na,........nooboo.d.ick first lady
thats everybodyick 1st lady grin
Re: See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! by jbblues24(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2019
Vastly fabulous texture! wink

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Memes / Funny Naija Father Christmas Costumes (PICS) / Say No To WEED!!! Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.