Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano (1026 Views)

Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" / "Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says / Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2016
AERO and poor customer service.
I got to Kano airport this morning to board a plane scheduled for 835am only to be told that the plane will leave by 12pm. In trying to express my displeasure to the lady in the picture who is a staff of AERO she told me its none of her business and there is nothing she can do about it. The lady was so rude that she was calling security and making attempt to get my phone. This is a poor service from Aero
Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Pix of the lady shouting at 3 customers who came to complain

Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2016
I don't care attitude of AERO contractor staff

Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2016
The nasty Lady this morning

Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2016
If she was sacked now,she would start blaming buhari
Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
phantonce:
If she was sacked now,she would start blaming buhari

Her colleagues were trying to calm her down she was just shouting saying after all we got a message which is not true
Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by espn(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2016
If she could do this in public..i wonder the beast she is in private..I wonder if she will make a gud wife!

1 Like

Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Result of wrong recruitment process
Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by worry359(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
espn:
If she could do this in public..i wonder the beast she is in private..I wonder if she will make a gud wife!

Not wife!
Probably got the job by playing with her boss!
Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by obagoriola: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
worry359:

Not wife!
Probably got the job by playing with her boss!

Of coz that might have influence his judgement
Re: Photos:my Experience At AERO Contractor Office In Kano by zed7: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Frustrated people should never work in a service industry. I hope she gets sanctioned. Too many nasty people around

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Your Nigerian Passport Should Have A Cover / Route To Ogudu GRA, Lagos / how to know if my oman visa is geniune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.