Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories (37629 Views)

The Difference In Peak Milk Satchet I Noticed / 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream / Satchet Water Producer On Strike In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by phreakabit(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
alanposh:
End time ice cream then I was in end time sec sch

[size=18pt]You bought this in secondary school?!!!!!
Wait let me add more exclamation marks . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
nwanne okwa saca saca........ sacaline nwanne wit diff pinging colors......... bck in skul thou shall save his little moni just 2 lick sacalin
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by JoeCutie(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Funny enough, it was almost my weakpoint back in the day. They always used it to bribe me back then when I was the class monitor. I'd allow them to make noise, speak vernacular and help them during exam. Too much for just ice cream!

Thank Gos for growth and development

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
addikt:

Is this all about end time, some people will never be reasonable for once , so sad you're the first to comment and you spoilt the fun....where is thy brain oh ye human ??

**ADDIKT**

End time dullard.

Stop quoting me...

If you need a promoter,go get one..

I don't patronise kids like you..
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]You bought this in secondary school?!!!!!
Wait let me add more exclamation marks . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Hey ...I hate someone quoting me...

Do me a favour by not trying it again
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
ibroh22:

It is called lolly not ice cream

Whatever
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Vince77:
u na big boi dat time b dat na.
Man gats to grow up na. grin
Supreme na high school things.
Primary school own na ordinary colouring.
The main koko now is bweast milk. wink

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by preshOnogwu1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
As Christians, we ought to live for Christ. For when Christ was here on earth He lived a righteous life. Let not the things which you have done in the past weigh u down. The Bible made it clear in the book of Romans 3vs23 that "for all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God." This implies that every Christian was once a sinner, but now we are born into Christ so we ought to manifest Him. Before we manifest Him, we have to let go of our doubt and fear. God bless you!
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
condense grin grin grin grin
Your mama born you well. Condense was da bomb back in those days mehn!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by banmee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Chai the tin sweet pass Coldstone, click like if you agree grin if you don't agree, raise up your hand, hit it against your 3rd leg grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Another moronic post. When will it ever end?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Vince77(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
brandnew3:

Man gats to grow up na. grin

Supreme na high school things.

Primary school own na ordinary colouring.

The main koko now is bweast milk.
wink

bweast milk really. Seems to b d most delicious now. smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by manny4u(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lolzzzzz!!!! Condense back in primary school days.....but I didn't really like it sha.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by manny4u(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lolzzzzz!!!! Condense back in primary school days at the barracks.....but I didn't really like it sha cos of my teeth get irritated with ice.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Vince77:
bweast milk really. Seems to b d most delicious now. smiley wink
And nutritious. tongue
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by ceekay247: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Condence!!!!!
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by baerz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
their father grin
lolly abi wetin we dey call am
not tasty time sha
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by talk2cj08(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
orlarbissy:
Countless times
Hope you are married now grin grin cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Deluxewize(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Poki Poki
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by talk2cj08(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:
There was always that extra cash for this mate. Mostly in school, during long break.

The chocolate flavor was my favorite. Good old days... nostalgic!
Hope you are married grin grin cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Bimpe29: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
We called it LUCKY in my area back then. grin
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes I did, we used to call it "condex"... there isn't a legit spelling for the name grin.
There was the chocolate, milk, blackcurrant and orange flavour then, e be like e get every colour sef.. you can't even take that blackcurrant flavour and deny it_ your lips go show scores.

From condex we moved over to TastyTime, very sugary something.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Chai the tin sweet pass Coldstone, click like if you agree grin if you don't agree, raise up your hand, hit it against your 3rd leg grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I will not forget this cheesy
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by mohciz69(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
CARLOSZ:
How many of you bought this with their offering money every Sunday?

those days I prefer trekking home and spending my money on this ice cream to taking the bus home
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Willgates(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
talk2cj08:

Hope you are married grin grin cheesy

No o lol. Still searching...

For money
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
ice kobi kobi , back in the days.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nebila(f): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
O boy,nor use. That pink one play with me oooo... it was my favourite#Osinach
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by benjanny(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Love this miscogbuo die
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by adewalesamuel(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Good old day.Named ice komgba then. love it like kilode!
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by adewalesamuel(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Good old day.Named ice kongba then. love it like kilode!
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by uzoormah(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
i remember..lol buhari eh
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Keebee4bowale: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes o dis 1 na condese block nt milk.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by uzoormah(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
the ice cream purge my cousin wella.. he came from east..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Milky Garri Doughnuts / 7 Surprising Things You Could Do With Eggs / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.