Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) (38775 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by dechandel(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
ice25:
chei.... to be replaced is not even the problem, but to be replaced by a more beautiful counterpart.......

Danjuma there is god oo....
I wonder what the word "beautiful" means to you though
Check out Caroline and the "beautiful" girl

And no, Musa Danjuma is a wandering dick. Not even this one can tie him down

6 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by menabae(f): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ure mad, furk off!!!
grin
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
menabae:
grin
poor thing
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by menabae(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
poor thing

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=menabae post=43123115][/quote]boring
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by missKiffy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wonders shall never end
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by killerman57: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
dechandel:

I wonder what the word "beautiful" means to you though
Check out Caroline and the "beautiful" girl

And no, Musa Danjuma is a wandering dick. Not even this one can tie him down
of course, any sensible lady should go in pack as much as u can, and go out.... only a foolish women (anyway, all women are) that will go in there and believe u are home, when u not the 1st, or 2nd...... Caroline was a whole, this current one is same...

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
UIA04:

Winning kwa to be a mistress is winning abi

You better face your studies
grin grin lmao,CaroLyner Koju mo we e,face your studies(In my daddy's voice)
Back to Ekanem. Caroline Danjuma,didn't you know Danjuma is a playboy before now? That nigga replaced his wife with your ass and you thought you were the best thing since slice bread. The joke is on you now,carry your cross.
*plug in my ear piece and back to listening to my classic Master P*

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
theGistsonline:

How can any man remain with a LovePeddler....? Have you heard Musa's side of the story? Men indeed...lmao! You LovePeddler-ish Nigerian women of these days! See the other billionaires wife...something... Lawson... who acted a LovePeddler! If caro didn't act a LovePeddler this wouldn't have happened to her! Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. shocked

How can any man remain with a LovePeddler....? Have you heard Musa's side of the story? Men indeed...lmao! You LovePeddler-ish Nigerian women of these days! See the other billionaires wife...something... Lawson... who acted a LovePeddler! If caro didn't act a LovePeddler this wouldn't have happened to her! Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
that Musa guy is a real nigga. When some niggas be saving hoes,this nigga be drowning hoes. I think Caroline casted the first stone by I think cheating on him and he retaliated with full force. Even if a man cheats on a woman,he has the right to,but a woman has no right to,a woman must never try such,a woman should even serve food to her husband's concubine cos we men are naturally polygamous. You women can say I spat trash,but this is the real talk.

6 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by theGistsonline: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
iamrealdeji:
that Musa guy is a real nigga. When some niggas be saving hoes,this nigga be drowning hoes. I think Caroline casted the first stone by I think cheating on him and he retaliated with full force. Even if a man cheats on a woman,he has the right to,but a woman has no right to,a woman must never try such,a woman should even serve food to her husband's concubine cos we men are naturally polygamous. You women can say I spat trash,but this is the real talk.

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by nidera(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
some ladies should stop running after men with wealth,,,if dey come for you,check well why he is coming for you, because, if its ur beauty dat attracted him,he sure not gonna rest when he finds someone prettier than you..

celebrities are already made,must they also marry rich men? even wen it's obvious that the man has a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by nnowu(f): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
I can see Danjuma likes them fair and pretty,More Grace to you caroline!
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by toys2seven(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Danjuma likes them fair and nice. Murrsucka
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Favolly(f): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Shebi sisi Caro is only 28?

Plenty of time and space to move on!

*sips tea*

1 Like

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Jennydoris(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Seems the man has a flare for fair, beautiful ladies.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Tpave(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
I pity that lady shaa!!! With all her struggles to save that marriage, it still crashed.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by mikron(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
BiggyB242:

Couldn't did woman resist...before she open her leg didn't she know he was married. Like the woman doesn't know....
what is "couldnt did woman resist"?

2 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by mikron(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
this danjuma man like half-caste oh, caroline half caste and this lady from oman is an arabian
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
mikron:
what is "couldnt did woman resist"?
, "the", this is the problem with Nigerians instead of contributing to the topic of discussion they sit and pick on your flaws.Smh #ImmatureMinds

4 Likes

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Tyviv(f): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2016
This lady is beautiful...
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by mamagee3(f): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2016
What? shocked shocked shocked

Caroline Danjuma's marriage has finally crashed after she married an old man old enough to be her father just for his money.

I'm so sad. Someone call the Doctor, I am about to have a heart attack. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:
What? shocked shocked shocked

Caroline Danjuma's marriage has finally crashed after she married an old man old enough to be her father just for his money.

I'm so sad. Someone call the Doctor, I am about to have a heart attack. sad
Lol no die o
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Richiy(f): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2016
SolexxBarry:
But Caroline is beautiful na .......ok beauty alone can't keep a man smiley

Why does that sound like it's her fault?
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by theGistsonline: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2016
grin
Richiy:

Its spiritual! Like nemesis! When a woman cheats in marriage.....she gets the boot! Likewise, when a man cheats......someone will bang his wife (from behind) grin
Richiy:

Its spiritual! Like nemesis! When a woman cheats in marriage.....she gets the boot! Likewise, when a man cheats......someone will bang his wife (from behind)
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Richiy:

undecided undecided
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Richiy(f): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
undecided undecided
Hehehe. Do you have something to say? undecided undecided
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Richiy(f): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
theGistsonline:
grin

Its spiritual! Like nemesis! When a woman cheats in marriage.....she gets the boot! Likewise, when a man cheats......someone will bang his wife (from behind) grin

Its spiritual! Like nemesis! When a woman cheats in marriage.....she gets the boot! Likewise, when a man cheats......someone will bang his wife (from behind)

But it is unfair na. You have to admit it undecided
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Richiy:

Hehehe. Do you have something to say? undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Richiy(f): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Come on joh
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2016
Richiy:

Come on joh
I only talk to my friends angry angry
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by repogirl(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2016
The man obviously has a type.
Re: Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) by ladyF(f): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2016
I hope she sleeps well at night. How you will be comfortable having another woman's property inside you baffles me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo) / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.