Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Good Wife Needed Desperately - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Good Wife Needed Desperately (772 Views)

Searching Fr A Good Wife / Wife Needed / Wife Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Wife Needed Desperately by Eze2000(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello,
i am a 36 year old single man greatly in need of of a 'god-fearing wife to make a home with. She must be of big build [big size] with nice height and wide hips, pretty, light skinned or fair, well educated and independent but above all she must be gently and tolerant, one who understands what it is to worship God .
i may be desperate, yes, but not stupid so i will be looking to make allowances but not in the areas mentioned above because they are my fixed / primary conditions and the woman who possesses them i can live happily with ever after...'big build', wide hips and the rest are my thing.
I make allowances in the area of age and circumstance. She may be between 23 to 32 and her circumstance i will consider very reasonably.
I seek not great beauty or ultra physical perfection. i just want a good big lady to love and get loved by regardless of tribe, ethnicity or religion. A woman to help me achieve my goals and stay by me through thick and thin.

WHATSAPPS......+23409029400640
BBM.......7B9C6D05

check my profile here to see a photo of me of you please. just tap my username above.
Re: A Good Wife Needed Desperately by HermajestyQ(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Looking for a woman with all these qualities? Goodluck brother in ur search.
Re: A Good Wife Needed Desperately by biazarre(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
next turn plz.... undecided
Re: A Good Wife Needed Desperately by barapistis(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Go to.ibadan,

Those physical attributes are common in ib
Re: A Good Wife Needed Desperately by Eze2000(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
HermajestyQ:
Looking for a woman with all these qualities? Goodluck brother in ur search.

thanks for not making a joke of this like so often is the case here. the search is by no means easy but i wait and look carefully so as not to make a mistake that sill have me womanizing for the rest of my life because i'm not even half satisfied by the wife i have at home.
Life should be one man, one wife and no side chicks.
thank you
Re: A Good Wife Needed Desperately by Eze2000(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2016
barapistis:
Go to.ibadan,

Those physical attributes are common in ib

Understood.
perhaps i may visit one of these churches along the Ibadan-Lagos expressway

1 Like

Re: A Good Wife Needed Desperately by bvegas2020: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Attention! I Need A Lady With These Specs, Please. / Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship / Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.