Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation (42593 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Wao shocked you just inspired me with this post......
I'll also be writing UTME this year... although I'm still in SS2 embarassed
You're really an inspiration smiley
lol good. Which school and course do you wanna choose?
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by amanze15(m): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2016
the guy should be given a position or rather experience in the financial industry to fine tune his knowledge about current trend not those archaic materials he read to pass undecided come to think of it, as him be deeper life guy shey him fit to handle hedge fund financials like this
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Aspiregreat:
congrats bro....

But could have been superb if it's was engr or med.

Med is not calculated like most other degrees.

Pass mark in some exam components can be 94%, 89%, 84% and other such outrageous marks.

Some grades that leads to carry over would be a distinction grade in some other degrees. Imagine getting 93% and having to retake. grin cheesy
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Kirinwa: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2016
chinchum:

Check well, 4.86 NOT 1.86 grin grin

Buahahaha
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Kirinwa: 2:49am On Feb 22, 2016
ibnquasale:

You can't understand simply because what I am saying is beyond you.

So you feel Nigeria should be dishing out money now? In the midst of its economic woes?
You need to have your head checked.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Ebonyi State + Deeper life

why wont he shine

My time is coming

#Team Deeperlife_Ebonyians
to God be the.glory
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by jerayme: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Happy for u. Making us happy.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Edipee(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Congrats bro. I know it wasn't easy.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by jerayme: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
AreaFada2:

Med is not calculated like most other degrees.

Pass mark in some exam components can be 94%, 89%, 84% and other such outrageous marks.

Some grades that leads to carry over would be a distinction grade in some other degrees. Imagine getting 93% and having to retake. grin cheesy

Do not deceive people young man.
Congratulate him and keep calm.

Pass mark in Med. is 50%. Except in cases where they want to limit the number of candidates who scale through....pass mark are then lifted above 50%.

Same happens in mass failure. Less than 50% could be passed.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by weselomo(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
can anyone share links (website links) where I can download free Hollywood movies...
naijawapaz.net
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by dammyb1234(f): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulation guy.............it isn't easy...............front page tins
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by murphyibiam15(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
nairagossip1:
23yr old Samuel Thompson Mba from the Department of Banking And Finance, Faculty of Business Administration emerged the overall best graduating student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka for 2014/2015 session, this was unveiled in the 45th Convocation ceremony which was held on Friday 19th February 2016 .

The prestigious University of Nigeria Nsukka graduated a total number of 13,554 Students, which includes 85 first class.
Samuel who hails from Afikpo- South ,Ebonyi State emerged the overall graduating student with a CGPA of 4.86

Speaking to 042express.com the active Deeper life Campus Fellowship Member, Samuel disclosed that he studied hard but also put God first and this he said is his little secret, while also advising students to strive for excellence.

In a chat with the Graduating Departmental President Of Banking Finance Mr Kenneth Nwafor, he disclosed that Samuel is an academician as he headed the Student's Association Academic Board and also won an Award of excellence in their Send-forth Dinner.

http://www.042express.com/2016/02/samuel-thompson-mba-emerges-unn-overall.html

wao......congrats to him
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by rhymesnoni(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Wow, congrats...
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Biafra101: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2016
85 first class is much... Congrats bro but one funny thing is that sorting have killed our academic system.. I don't see any pride in our schools again not as if i be bad belle, myself I'm graduating as a distinction student with hard labour in fedponek... But the rate of sorting in other dept here is too much even if i didn't graduate as the best over all i still know that i can compete with thier so called best graduating students..... Just my opinion though but reason with me
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by luke10: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2016
KingsJohnson:
Congrat! My Super Lion
what is superlion? I hope is not the name of cult group.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by AreaFada2: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
jerayme:

Do not deceive people young man.
Congratulate him and keep calm.

Pass mark in Med. is 50%. Except in cases where they want to limit the number of candidates who scale through....pass mark are then lifted above 50%.

Same happens in mass failure. Less than 50% could be passed.
Which school is that? Well in my uni back in the day what you call 50% is Standardised score of 50%! That means, whatever exam board has set as raw pass mark, be it 96% will be weighed as 50%. So you think someone who wants to puncture your large artery 50% of the time or fail to safely deliver a baby 5 out of 10 times will be unleashed on the population? You think it works like that? The system here in the West is likely to be similar to 9ja.

He did well but we seem to make a fuss about degree class in 9ja a lot. I know some people with 1.1 from unis rated top 20, top 10 in the world and nobody makes any fuss.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by adewealth95: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2016
captainmilk:
why is there only few replies? ?? Because its not OAU (awon alariwo) abi its not Unilag (awon omo igberaga) ... abeg dude.. congratulations! Wish u well in the labour market.
. Nigga, Alara ni o gbe ara e GA. And dis one cannot struggle in d labour market, cos he is meant to be in favour market.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2016
congrats bro
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by excelbeing099(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2016
congrats bro
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2016
weselomo:
naijawapaz.net

Thanks.... I said Hollywood not Nollywood.. btw thanks
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by supereagle(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
He is a brother in the church, God Bless him.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by weselomo(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Thanks.... I said Hollywood not Nollywood.. btw thanks
www.o2cinemas.com
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Biafra101:
85 first class is much... Congrats bro but one funny thing is that sorting have killed our academic system.. I don't see any pride in our schools again not as if i be bad belle, myself I'm graduating as a distinction student with hard labour in fedponek... But the rate of sorting in other dept here is too much even if i didn't graduate as the best over all i still know that i can compete with thier so called best graduating students..... Just my opinion though but reason with me
gerrarahia
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by ibnquasale(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Kirinwa:

So you feel Nigeria should be dishing out money now? In the midst of its economic woes?
You need to have your head checked.

Oponu, why not just learn to read, and understand? Who is this goat forming English teacher here? All I said was he should be properly encouraged... haven't u read cases where they give houses and million to beauty pageant and peanuts to those who performed well academically?
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Chimourinho(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulations man! My elder bro (Chibueze Anosike) did same 3 years ago Dept of Pharmacy. I know how proud your family must be now
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol good. Which school and course do you wanna choose?
shocked sorry guy. I just saw this mention....
I applied for University of Lagos, Lagos state, Nigeria.
and I applied for physics.
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
ShyNeptune:
shocked sorry guy. I just saw this mention.... I applied for University of Lagos, Lagos state, Nigeria. and I applied for physics.
goodluck to you
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
goodluck to you
thanks wink
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by glossy6(f): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
see brains
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by SonOfEl(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats Samuel
Re: Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
KoladeKoded:
Same CGPA with OAU's best graduating student Ewetola Michael
so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW / Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex / UNILAG On Chidinma Ojukwu: Why We Can’t Take Action Yet On Our Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.