Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

7 Truths About AIM Global Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Truths About AIM Global Business (2681 Views)

Alliance In Motion Global - Everything You Need To Know About AIM Global / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone / Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Truths About AIM Global Business by michaelok(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
There are only 7 Things You Can Do With AIM global, you can only choose oneā€¦

1. THROW IT Away
2. SLEEP on IT
3. SIT on IT
4. CRAWL with IT
5. WALK with IT
6. RUN with IT
7. FLY with IT

I have chosen option 7, what about you?

Join the Dynamic Team, in Nigeria, London, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana ... and lets FLY with it.
Contact me on whatsapp for a free video tutorial and you decide what your option will be. Guaranteed.

08066026998. Ekene.
Re: 7 Truths About AIM Global Business by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Is this really legit? Coz Here in singapore they are very strong...my friend is keep inviting me but I dunno if I can trust it.
Re: 7 Truths About AIM Global Business by michaelok(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
It is LEGIT.

However, the speed at which you fly depends on the team you join. This is business and sentiments should be set aside.

Join the Dynamic AIM Team. Guaranteed.

IT IS LEGIT.
Re: 7 Truths About AIM Global Business by suyamasta(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
This AIMGlobal is getting popular every minute here in Abuja, i pray they stay for long and not scam people
Re: 7 Truths About AIM Global Business by michaelok(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
The brains behind AIM Global are actually gurus from other mlm companies who has seen the mistakes in those companies. They did a lot of marketing research to come up with the best plan as seen in AIM Global.

Apart from the fact that you are not tied to a monthly autoship, the company has their safety nets which will keep them running while paying their members every due penny (instantly). That is our unique selling point. Lets show you more.

Join the Dynamic Team. With God, all things are possible.
08066026998 (whatsapp in the evening or early hours of the night, cos I wont be free to chat in the day cos of my office work).
Re: 7 Truths About AIM Global Business by michaelok(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
suyamasta:
This AIMGlobal is getting popular every minute here in Abuja, i pray they stay for long and not scam people
I can hook you up with someone in Abuja to show you the business. We got the fire. Wish I can show my acct. alerts online.
Dynamic AIM Team.
Re: 7 Truths About AIM Global Business by suyamasta(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
michaelok:

I can hook you up with someone in Abuja to show you the business. We got the fire. Wish I can show my acct. alerts online.
Dynamic AIM Team.
i know some of my frirnds are already in it, i am just taking my time

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Baking Equipment In Lagos / ...........................................................(CLOSED) / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.