Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. (420 Views)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. by mezutalia(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Psalms 25
1 <<A Psalm of David.>> Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
6 Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

PLEASE PALS, JUST SPARE FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TODAY TO SAY THIS PRAYERS TO GOD.
might be just what you need to be free.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. by kilode100(f): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just what I needed...

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. by mezutalia(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
thanks and God bless you.
Re: Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. by Young03(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
God make this oyibo woman fall 4me
Re: Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. by ladyF(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amen smiley

(1) (Reply)

It Is Over,he Is Coming...jesus Is Coming / A Mad Man Who Was Heal From The Spirit Of Insanity / Pope Fancis To Declare Mother Theresa A Saint On September 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.