Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

For Immediate Employment! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Immediate Employment! (6673 Views)

20 Corpers Needed For Immediate Employment / Sales Reps Needed For Immediate Employment / Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com (2) (3) (4)

For Immediate Employment! by reallora825: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Our client seek to employ the service of a young office assistant leaving around isolo geographical area.

Candidate must at least be 19 years of age ,with a minimum of SSCE,

kindly forward a hand written application letter,with your skills and weakness to

lasoulkoncept@gmail or lasoulkoncept@yahoo.com.
NOTE
No experience is needed candidate will be trained ,vacancy is open for both male and female
Re: For Immediate Employment! by reallora825: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Our client has equally decided to have a phone chat.

Interested candidates should send their name and location to 08138165661 "SMS" only

Best of Lucks!

For Lasoul
Re: For Immediate Employment! by Joecares: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Looooooool #Lucks#

Re: For Immediate Employment! by hassanq(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls wat is the pay like.I live around mushin(palm Avenue)tho I'm a Bsc holder..
Re: For Immediate Employment! by simplex2: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
reallora825:

Candidate must at list be 19 years of age ,with a minimum of SSCE,

Least.

Least.

L-e-a-s-t.

Re: For Immediate Employment! by chrisadebayo: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2016
HAND WRITTEN...

NOT HAND WRITING

Re: For Immediate Employment! by Ligxy(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2016
Living.
Not leaving.

Re: For Immediate Employment! by johnshagb(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2016
reallora825:
Our client seek to employ the service of a young office assistant leaving around isolo geographical area.
kindly forward a hand written application letter,with your skills and weakness to
NOTE
No experience is needed candidate will be trained ,vacancy is open for both male and female

chrisadebayo:
HAND WRITTEN...
NOT HAND WRITING

Handwritten not Hand written
Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2016
Lolz! All the posters so far are really funny! Taking turns to spot errors and correct spellings, una no get joy at all... Lol.
Re: For Immediate Employment! by cmoney22222: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: For Immediate Employment! by karleone(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
amicable09:
Lolz! All the posters so far are really funny!
Taking turns to spot errors and correct spellings, una no get joy at all... Lol.

Amicable, you'll just be busy bringing me to funny threads.. The Hand written (Handwritten) correction got me laughing.

By the way, don't these firms looking for 19 years old boys and girls have conscience at all Instead of encouraging them to further their education they are there looking for whom they'll pay peanuts and wipe away, from their memory, thoughts of furthering.

Re: For Immediate Employment! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
karleone:

Amicable, you'll just be busy bringing me to funny threads.. The Hand written (Handwritten) correction got me laughing.

By the way, don't these firms looking for 19 years old boys and girls have conscience at all Instead of encouraging them to further their education they are there looking for whom they'll pay peanuts and wipe away, from their memory, thoughts of furthering.
They careless about.

Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
karleone:

Hahahaha. You are right Karl, I said it once in a thread where the OP was advertising for teenagers to apply for domestic staff in somebody's house to clean madam's room and all, I spoke out, frowning at such advert. The child who should be in school will now be reduced to such ridiculous job offer which of course is tantamount to child abuse.

Anyway, whatever this OP here wants to employ cheap labor for, he should go ahead if he gets applicants. It's the faulty system we are in.
Re: For Immediate Employment! by karleone(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. You are right Karl, I said it once in a thread where the OP was advertising for teenagers to apply for domestic staff in somebody's house to clean madam's room and all, I spoke out, frowning at such advert. The child who should be in school will now be reduced to such ridiculous job offer which of course is tantamount to child abuse.

Anyway, whatever this OP here wants to employ cheap labor for, he should go ahead if he gets applicants. It's the faulty system we are in.

GoldenDr:

They careless about.

The situation is so pathetic o..
Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
karleone:

The situation is so pathetic o..
Sadly, it is.
Re: For Immediate Employment! by Mustay(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
GoldenDr:

They careless about.

Care less about what tongue
Re: For Immediate Employment! by Mustay(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
amicable09:
Taking turns to spot errors and correct spellings, una no get joy at all... Lol.

Tufiakwa. They have JOBS and JOY.

If them no get joy, how dem wan make you laff?
Re: For Immediate Employment! by Mustay(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2016

Re: For Immediate Employment! by Mustay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
reallora825:

Funny, who does this

This post is a joke. I am sure we are on the jokes board.

Which sensible candidate would publish his or her flaws

And who forwards a handwritten letter to an email Don't give me the scanning excuse

Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mustay:

Tufiakwa. They have JOBS and JOY.

If them no get joy, how dem wan make you laff?
Lol. They make me laugh cos that's the response I choose. I'm sure OP that is being corrected won't be laughing.
Re: For Immediate Employment! by abimbawealth(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
amicable09:
'living' and not 'leaving', em no finish sef...lol tongue
Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
abimbawealth:

Lol. So you have joined them too! The spirit of detection and correction is upon this thread... lol.
Re: For Immediate Employment! by karleone(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mustay:

Funny, who does this

This post is a joke. I am sure we are on the jokes board.

Which sensible candidate would publish his or her flaws

And who forwards a handwritten letter to an email Don't give me the scanning excuse

This one got me laughing out loud grin grin grin
OP, try and place this thread in Jokes section jor..
Re: For Immediate Employment! by abimbawealth(f): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. So you have joined them too! The spirit of detection and correction is upon this thread... lol.
grin yes o, I had to...cos of you!!!
Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
abimbawealth:
grin yes o, I had to...cos of you!!!
Lol. I am coming to cast it out before you manifest on me! Lol
Re: For Immediate Employment! by abimbawealth(f): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I am coming to cast it out before you manifest on me! Lol
Lemme see you try cheesy
Re: For Immediate Employment! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
I didn't know there was English class on NL. See corrections for corrections!
Re: For Immediate Employment! by amicable09(f): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
abimbawealth:

Lemme see you try cheesy
Hahahaha. You are daring me!? Don't forget so soon o! I'm capable of doing many things... lol
Re: For Immediate Employment! by ProudOlodo: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2016
abimbawealth:

Me too must find something to correct.....eerrrhhhmm...ehen. abimbawealth shld be spelt "abimbawAElth" according to the 2016 law of vowel order between two consonants in reverse order grin Mehn...this thread is a joke grin

Re: For Immediate Employment! by abimbawealth(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. You are daring me!? Don't forget so soon o! I'm capable of doing many things... lol
Let's see what you got cheesy wink grin

Re: For Immediate Employment! by abimbawealth(f): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Me too must find something to correct.....eerrrhhhmm...ehen. abimbawealth shld be spelt "abimbawAElth" according to the 2016 law of vowel order between two consonants in reverse order grin Mehn...this thread is a joke grin
Proud Someborry grin, I refer you to Uncle Se.un, your observation is beyond here...how you doing? Been a while
Re: For Immediate Employment! by ProudOlodo: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2016
abimbawealth:

Proud Someborry grin, I refer you to Uncle Se.un, your observation is beyond here...how you doing? Been a while
Lol. I know how questioning the Moniker Act of the Fed Republic of Nairaland will end when Uncle Se.un looks into it. I'm not ready for e-exile yet tonguegrin

I've been good. Hope the weather and e-weather have been treating you fine too

Stanbic Ibtc Application Problem / Interview Invitation @gof Autos Limited / Nigcomsat Is Recruiting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49