Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need Direction To Calabar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Direction To Calabar (686 Views)

I Need Direction To This Address On The Island / Please I Need Direction To This Location / Pls I Need Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction To Calabar by Uspek(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
House, pls I need direction to FGGC Calabar from Portharcourt.
Re: I Need Direction To Calabar by echemi(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2016
take a bus either aktc or calculux from PH waterlines and stop at their park in calabar which is eta agbor Rd. from this point to FGGC is one drop through taxi, it may cost you around N400

1 Like

Re: I Need Direction To Calabar by Humphrey2015: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Join Aktc transport in water line, to calabar stop at aktc park at etagbo, thn get a cab to atimbo or Fggc
Re: I Need Direction To Calabar by Uspek(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
@ Humphrey and echem, thanks a lot guys,.do you have an idea how long the journey would take, do i need to leave a day before, or will I meet up with the interview by 9am if I leave early enough the same day ?
Re: I Need Direction To Calabar by echemi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
its about 3hrs and 1/2 to 4hrs so its better you leave a day before the interview to be on the safe side

(1) (Reply)

Site Manager Needed Urgently / Vacancy / Vacancies@ Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.