Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy (649 Views)

What's Trending #iphone7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by Lazyreporta(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
The next generation Galaxy series S has been trending for the past few hours. The S7 and S7 Edge which is expected to be unveiled soon has attracted over sixty nine thousand tweets from fans eagerly awaiting its launch.

The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is expected to come with a screen size of 5.1″ and 5.5″ respectively, with a QHD array offering 2560*1440 pixels. Leaked specs suggest the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is expected to be powered b an Exynos 8890 processor. Watch this space for detailed review.

Source.....
http://lazyreporta.com/1578-2/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by KingRex1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cool!! But pls any update on lumia 750
Re: What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Sorry but Microsoft doesn't care about the lumia brand. Windows 10 mobile as it is right now is a fu**ked up OS. Even the flagship lumia 950 and 950xl are full of bugs like apps not downloading, apps disappearing from phone even though it says on the windows store that u already downloaded the app, the OS is so so buggy and looks like Microsoft just can't get it to work. Windows phone 8.1 on my old lumia 920 is a lot better than this piece of crap. Maybe they are putting all their efforts on their future flagship which is the surface phone.
Re: What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by KingRex1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Sorry but Microsoft doesn't care about the lumia brand. Windows 10 mobile as it is right now is a fu**ked up OS. Even the flagship lumia 950 and 950xl are full of bugs like apps not downloading, apps disappearing from phone even though it says on the windows store that u already downloaded the app, the OS is so so buggy and looks like Microsoft just can't get it to work. Windows phone 8.1 on my old lumia 920 is a lot better than this piece of crap. Maybe they are putting all their efforts on their future flagship which is the surface phone.
You're on point i must say. I believe they're gona fix the bugs with subsequent updates. I know how win8 was initially.
Used 610, 520 nd 730.. Watin for 750 or 850
Re: What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by Lazyreporta(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:

You want us to review the phone?
Re: What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by KingRex1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lazyreporta:

You want us to review the phone?
Yes please, thank you
Re: What’s Trending.... #thenextgalaxy by Lazyreporta(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Yes please, thank you

We will and tag you, sir

(1) (Reply)

Release Samsung Galaxy S7 Attributes In Order To China And South Korea / What's Your Review On Q5 Blackberry / Get Any Huawei Smartphone And Get A Free Huawei Laptop Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.