Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed (498 Views)

Can Someone Become A Professional Mixer From Learning It Online / Numark Mixtrack Pro3 , Amplifier And Speaker For Sale / In Need Of An Innofader Pro 2 Scratch Fader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed by BushDoctor123: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
To all Dj's & equipment sellers in the house. Am urgently in need of a battle cross fader for my NUMARK M6 Dj mixer & a pitch control slider for my Denon dns3700 vinyl turntable. U can contact me through this forum or whatsapp me on 08036345358 or 07055655432.
Re: Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed by Flashysounds: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed by BushDoctor123: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bullshit!! you mean there is nobody to help me out? too bad .
Re: Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed by Flashysounds: 6:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed by BushDoctor123: 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Flashysound, how many times will you advertise your self on my tread? abeg pack well.
Re: Numark M6 Dj Mixer Cross Fader Needed by BushDoctor123: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
isholaoni, abeg pack for one side.

(1) (Reply)

This Mix Will Get You That Record Deal (90% Off On All Orders FOREVER!!!) / [music] Masterkraft Ft. Phyno & Selebobo – La La La / I Need A Keyboardist Dat Stay At Bariga For Training....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.