Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared (3069 Views)

Wake Up With Wearing Clothes Unknowingly , I Am Scared how... / Am Scared Undergoing Hiv Test... / I Urgently Need Help Cause Am Scared Of Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Solved
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by vkon2(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Y not go see a doctor, or a chemist
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by missKiffy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Go to the hospital nah
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Kokolett(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's called craw-craw. undecided Now, go and see a doctor for treatment.
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
it's a curable infection caused by ringworm...... go see a skin doctor
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kokolett:
It's called craw-craw. undecided Now, go and see a doctor for treatment.
grin

U harsh o! undecided
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by nwaanambra1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Doctors in the house pls help this thing started growing under my thighs close to my bum December last year pls I'm scared they may grow bigger than this what is it called and what is the cause of this?any remedy for this? Thanks

go and buy lyncomisyn 500mg, buy 4 cards of 10 capsules each and make sure its the original thing. buy it from a reputable pharmacy. buy the one with scratch code. the price is either 250 or 300 per card of 10 capsules. take it 2tabs in the morning after breakfast and 2 in the night before u go to bed.

also buy original detol soap and detol liquid to bath with for the next 2 or 3months.

do ur very best to stop scratching no matter the urge cause the more you scratch and the fluid touches any part of ur body the more it spreads to other areas on ur body.

also buy LOADS OF VITAMIN C TABS not the sweet type - take it at least 3 or 4 tabs before u sleep. personal hygiene is also very important. soak ur undies in detol for 6 hours or more.

you can send me a private message for further help. get well soon.
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by segunan: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
nwaanambra1:

go and buy lyncomisyn 500mg, buy 4 cards of 10 capsules each and make sure its the original thing. buy it from a reputable pharmacy. buy the one with scratch code. the price is either 250 or 300 per card of 10 capsules. take it 2tabs in the morning after breakfast and 2 in the night before u go to bed.

also buy original detol soap and detol liquid to bath with for the next 2 or 3months

do ur very best to stop scratching no matter the urge cause the more you scratch and the fluid touches any part of ur body the more it spreads to other areas on ur body.

also buy LOADS OF VITAMIN C TABS not the sweet type - take it at least 3 or 4 tabs before u sleep. personal hygiene is also very important. soak ur undies in detol for 6 hours or more.

you can send me a private message for further help. get well soon.

Please don't buy antibiotics; see a doctor. Why do we harm our organs with antiobiotic indiscriminately?

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Kokolett(f): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
grin

U harsh o! undecided

Hehehe, babe but I just tell her the truth na.
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by oppybouy(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol.....it is well. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2016
ajibolabd:
it's a curable infection caused by ringworm...... go see a skin doctor
Its not itchin me just there im just concerned about the scars and scared of it spreading or turning to somthing else. embarassed
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 22, 2016
k
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Qualer: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
grin

U harsh o! undecided

this arse is dry mehn! see all the cracks... what the actual feck! cool
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 22, 2016
To the Ladies that came here typing trash on my thread i am gonna ignore you because its you hateful bitter, pained and insecure hoes as usual dealing with STDs etc but you come here to type trash i aint quoting anyone you know yourselves. Oniranu!!! cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2016
missKiffy:
Go to the hospital nah
Thanks
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2016
vkon2:
Y not go see a doctor, or a chemist
Ok smiley
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by sben2308(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2016
My own method is traditional, just rub palm oil on those spots and kindly study well cuz it may b insect there .Rub d oil continuously for 2days and reply ur observation.
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 22, 2016
sben2308:
My own method is traditional, just rub palm oil on those spots and kindly study well cuz it may b insect there .Rub d oil continuously for 2days and reply ur observation.
Hmnn when u say insect do u mean insect bite?
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Qualer:

this arse is dry mehn! see all the cracks... what the actual feck! cool
lol
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Kokolett:

Hehehe, babe but I just tell her the truth na.
lol
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by sben2308(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Hmnn when u say insect do u mean insect bite?

Yes could be insect bite and the insect may av laid egg in d area also
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Baxilexi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
That looks like an intertriginous zone to me. So, they are most likely Pustules. Or regular shave bumps.

Are they painful? What came out when you burst it?

Whatever it is 'HD CREAM' will do you some good.

Do not prick them, and try not to shave to that level or apply veet on them.
Re: Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared by Macmilla(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
ClassicQueen:
I dont believe you because dettol original the yellow one with green pack is the soap i have been using for over 6years now i use with dettol liquid in my water or roberts antiseptic liquid. I wash my undies immediately after i remove i dont allow to stay next day b4 washing i sundry and press with hot iron immediately. Like i said in my earlier post, it dosnt itch or pain me its just there. Besides i dont think i am gonna try all those ur medication. Thanks for ur concern anyway smiley
This is d reply of d century.
That awkward moment when u try to use d little, likely half-baked, medical knowledge u have to woo a lady and she gives you d elbow. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Relationship Between Food And Exercise? / What Is The Cure For Stretch Marks? / Easy Way On How To Cure Hemorrhoids (piles) Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.