Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period (1748 Views)

Heat Period Of Boer Boel. / Help She Is On Her Heat / Heat Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 12:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Finally my zara has seen her heat period yesterday.

Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Kirinwa: 2:53am On Feb 22, 2016
wunmi590:
Finally my zara has seen her heat period yesterday.

Congrats.
Oya do the needful. tongue
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Kirinwa:

Congrats.
Oya do the needful. tongue

Thanks cheesy
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Prodeegee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovely. Would you use shadow? Two nairaland babies
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Akunyun(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice one, How old is Zara? Mine too came on her long awaited heat yesterday which was her 2nd birthday anniversary grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Mckandre(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
congrats bro. but you dont really have to show us the butt and the blood droplet just to prove it, same applies to the brother that followed en suit. pls guys the sight is really terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Akunyun:
Nice one, How old is Zara? Mine too came on her long awaited heat yesterday which was her 2nd birthday anniversary grin

Whaoo, that's great, zara is a year old now.

And how old is yours now?
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Prodeegee:
Lovely. Would you use shadow? Two nairaland babies

Thanks.

Was actually thinking of contacting you, because as I said before that am not currently close to zara, but she's in my fiance place around Ibadan (Eruwa) to be precise.

But I want a gently dog to mate zara, because zara is aggressive, so want a dog that is less aggressive.

I will try and contact you on your bbm, so that we can talk more better.

Love shadow
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Mckandre:
congrats bro. but you dont really have to show us the butt and the blood droplet just to prove it, same applies to the brother that followed en suit. pls guys the sight is really terrible.

Lol, no problem sir cheesy
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by ENIGMA24(m): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Mckandre:
I concur undecided
Mckandre:
I concur
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Akunyun(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2016
wunmi590:

Whaoo, that's great, zara is a year old now.

And how old is yours now?
She's two years.
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Akunyun:

She's two years.

That's good, how do you intend mating her?, do have a boyfriend for her yet? And what's your location?
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Akunyun(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2016
wunmi590:

That's good, how do you intend mating her?, do have a boyfriend for her yet? And what's your location?
Got a few options, Buh I want to make sure I go for the best among them.... what about you?
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Akunyun(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
wunmi590:

Got a few options, Buh I want to make sure I go for the best among them, I'm in Ibadan.
What about you?
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Akunyun:

Got a few options, Buh I want to make sure I go for the best among them, I'm in Ibadan.
What about you?

Yes I have one option now, which is shadow courtesy of prodegee, one of our baby grown up dog on nairaland, but I also want the best for her and somebody from ibadan, because am not at home now, currently in akwa-ibom, so zara is with my fiance in Ibadan (Eruwa) to be precise.

I don't really want to stress my fiance much, I want a very close location like that ibadan, and very low temperament and agressive dog, because zara is a little bit agressive, so don't want her litters to be aggressive
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by Akunyun(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
wunmi590:

Yes I have one option now, which is shadow courtesy of prodegee, one of our baby grown up dog on nairaland, but I also want the best for her and somebody from ibadan, because am not at home now, currently in akwa-ibom, so zara is with my fiance in Ibadan (Eruwa) to be precise.

I don't really want to stress my fiance much, I want a very close location like that ibadan, and very low temperament and agressive dog, because zara is a little bit agressive, so don't want her litters to be aggressive

Eyah.... My own options tends towards aggression. There's this full coat imported GSD too buh agidi much nani.
Re: Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period by wunmi590(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Akunyun:

Eyah.... My own options tends towards aggression. There's this full coat imported GSD too buh agidi much nani.

Please if you are on bbm or wassap let talk more better, my digit is 08060988682.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats But Love Dogs? / Brindle Boerboel Available For Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.