Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer (1309 Views)

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by wiloy2k8(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2016
just got this from @unilagolodo instagram page

saw more pictures of him on fb

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCD78K2tJKf/

lalasticlala please let this be posted on front page .

Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by habefeh(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Silver or gold, i ave none bt in jesus name, you shall be healed
Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by blacksta(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Help
Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by wiloy2k8(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2016
new pictures ... I emailed the fb individual that posted the pictures requesting for location of the place ... am guessing it's somewhere in abia state

Let us help a fellow Bro

Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by OmoOsanyin: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:

If TRULY he is to be helped and get well as God ordains it, then read my post in the health section:

Cancer: Do You Or A Loved One Have Cancer? Read...

CANCER THE KILLER DISEASE

I create this thread out of semi-retirement to benefit those affected by cancer and their loved ones. Please share your experience(s) of this dreaded ailment for discuss. You just never know where help may spring from. Wish you all health.

I have been tremendously blessed with the knowlege, ability and practise to treat and cure this dreadful disease. It is not easy to cure it and somewhat expensive, depending on the chosen treatment modality. The know-how hasn't come easy either. It has been 20 years of hard work, study and experience in the USA. In humility, I am greatful to God for this gift and blessing.

In Nigeria, I have had the priviledge of treating the rich and poor including the mother of a high-ranked Delta State politician in 2008; the politician held one of the highest public offices in Ibori's government and presently one of the tops in public office of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, a former high school colleague.

I was again privileged to treat the sister of one of the top ten richest men in Nigeria in 2010 who is into pharmaceuticals; to mention a few.

I have never denied treatment to the poor as God balances the lack of the poor with that of the rich. My first duty, as required by the Hippocrates Oath of medical practise and ethics is to serve mankind first, which sadly and unfortunately many medical establishments and practitioners in Nigeria do not do. They put money first.

Know this for a fact...
There is no single product, no 'magic drug', nothing packaged in a box, a bottle or container, no chemical known that cures cancer.

Radiation and chemotherapy do not cure cancer In most if not all cases - they buy time, they delay it, if successful. Objectively it has its merits as far as buying time while the cancer cells usually still linger and remains in the blood stream; Waiting to rear its monstrous head if the immune system isn't built to capacity, If it is compromised and if the blood stream is impure. The alloted name or type or location is not too important for a cure. Cancer is a blood disease.

LET NO ONE FOOL YOU OTHERWISE.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO MIRACLE CURES, NO MAGIC PILL FOR CANCER & MAYBE THERE NEVER WILL BE DUE TO THE DYNAMICS OF THE DISEASE!!! WHAT YOU HAVE IS A LOT OF INEFFECTIVE TREATMENTS, EXPLOITATIVE PROPAGANDA WORLDWIDE & GREED TO MARKET AND SELL PRODUCTS. ALL ABOUT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE VICTIM AND MAKE MONEY OFF HIM OR HER.

I have been asked many times what my cancer cure is?
I employ the use of 13 doctors;
Here they are in a nutshell:-

1. Correct food (fruits and vegetables), occasional alkaline nuts and seeds (not acidic nuts like groundnuts).

2. Herbs (organic).

3. Clean pure water Hydrotherapy - Oral, Anal (high enemas), and External therapies.

4. Fresh air. Absolutely no air-condtioner (adds to/ may cause cancer by itself due to formaldehyde toxic emissions).

5. Massage (good therapeutic bodywork).

6. Sunshine (most invaluable - I call it God's operational table). The sun penetrates deep into tissues where no surgical knife or artificial rays can access.

7. Exercise. Moderate, depending on the strength of the patient.

8. Rest. An absolute re-builder and healer to the system.

9. Positive disposition and balance of the body, the mind, and the spirit.

10. No resentments - resentment of any type by itself is counter-productive and a killer to the body, lowering immunity and can single-handedly derail success of even the best of therapies, treatments and medicines no matter how potent.

11. Hope (optimism/ managed despair and depression).

12. Periodic monitored visitation by well-meaning positive people (friends, relatives, family etc) with consent of the patient.

13. Prayer.

These i call my Baker's Dozen of Cancer Treatment, Remedy & Cure.

To accomplish any type of success,
a) the first step is to cleanse the blood by thoroughly relieving constipation and making all the organs of elimination active - skin, lungs, liver, kidneys, and bowels - and keeping them active. Then there must be enough fluid taken into the body so that this waste material can be eliminated (as in the case of Paul Arisa is wreaking havoc and causing swelling in the neck and over burdening the lympahtics - he is choking on his own waste).

I can physically extend my service if needed and with God's continued use of me as an instrument of His healings and cures Paul Arisa will be well again. God abide with him as the evening tide is fast falling on him.
Amen.

In Health.

Call or WhatsApp: 07056392925
Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by blacksta(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Urgent
Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by kingofabia: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:

lalasticlala please help us move this for FP. the young man needs all the support he can get... He is about to be moved to Lagos for better medical attention..Please help us to move this ...
Re: Please Help Paul Arisa. .. He Is Fighting Cancer by blacksta(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
what is the latest on this

(1) (Reply)

See How Dirty This BRT Bus Is..photo! / Is It Right To Sleep In Total Darkness? / Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.