Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently (988 Views)

Wordpress Developer / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / Freelance Wordpress Developer + Designer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by oteneaaron(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
No BS.....

We need a crazy badass Wordpress developer, we are building an online matketplace, and the theme framework we are using needs some serious customization.....

From the theme developers,the default payment module is 2checkout and Paypal, but we want to integrate Voguepay to make our platform more Nigerian friendly...

Apply of you have you following skills and requirements

* Expert wordpress developer(you should be able to fully customise the theme from scratch....design a custom plugin if possible)

* Expert in CSS, PHP and HTML (u already knowknow grin)

*Ability to work fast--we need to launch our platform within a few weeks....

* You should be Nigerian......residing either in Abuja(so we can meet up...) or Lagos(so you can meet our team member Jeffrey James)

Contact me on --- admin@sourcegig.com
Or gimme a call on +2348136035368.

After i give you more details..... You can then give us a quote....

Thanks and goodmorning.....

Cc: JeffereyJamez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by oteneaaron(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2016
If you have any questions please ask......

Please send a mail to

Admin@sourcegig.com or
Roviarsguide@gmail.com

We need a reply ASAP.....
Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by sambisaman: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
what's your budget? PM me.
Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by oteneaaron(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
sambisaman:
what's your budget? PM me.

Give me your contact....after we give you details and you can do the job, you give us a quote and we strike a deal.....
Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by romme2u: 3:44am On Feb 23, 2016
i would have love to throw-in but i am not anywhere near Abuja or Lagos. here is some advice u can pass to the developer so u too can understand what the developer is doing to give u the expected result without wasting much time, i hope it would be useful:

1. i think VoguePay has a wordpress plugin for their payment gateway on their website, it would be easier to integrate that as they provide support and improvement.

2. Any wordpress developer worth his salt knows such massive customization is accomplished with a sub-theme or u won't be able to update or get technical support from the theme developers.

3. Finally this is for u. go for managed wordpress hosting as speed optimization, security and core update/upgrades are guaranteed by the provider. i can't list the advantages here but it will help u focus on the business side and also improve the performance of ur site.
Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by oteneaaron(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2016
romme2u:
i would have love to throw-in but i am not anywhere near Abuja or Lagos. here is some advice u can pass to the developer so u too can understand what the developer is doing to give u the expected result without wasting much time, i hope it would be useful:

1. i think VoguePay has a wordpress plugin for their payment gateway on their website, it would be easier to integrate that as they provide support and improvement.

2. Any wordpress developer worth his salt knows such massive customization is accomplished with a sub-theme or u won't be able to update or get technical support from the theme developers.

3. Finally this is for u. go for managed wordpress hosting as speed optimization, security and core update/upgrades are guaranteed by the provider. i can't list the advantages here but it will help u focus on the business side and also improve the performance of ur site.

Thanks for your chirp in Bro........you're neither in Abj or Lagos?(then where you at?)

We have a child theme for customization and i have done some myself.......and yes Voguepay has a WP plugin......

And we are running on a dedicated server on hostgator.....for speed and optimization, i would like to hear your thoughts......gimme a buzz(flash) on--08136035368 and i'll call you back......

Thanks once again.

Aaron.
Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by romme2u: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2016
oteneaaron:

Thanks for your chirp in Bro........you're neither in Abj or Lagos?(then where you at?)

We have a child theme for customization and i have done some myself.......and yes Voguepay has a WP plugin......

And we are running on a dedicated server on hostgator.....for speed and optimization, i would like to hear your thoughts......gimme a buzz(flash) on--08136035368 and i'll call you back......

Thanks once again.

Aaron.

ok one, i wont mention my location here on nairaland as i am highly conscious of my privacy online

two, i think getting a dedicated server for a start-up (hope am right) is an overkill because the technical knowledge required to run such server is higher. it will consume most of ur time and leave less time to promote the site and its business unless u have a sizable number of people in ur team. it will also consume more money than ur site will be able to generate for the next two to three years.

if possible, i would recommend to downgrade to managed wordpress hosting for the first year then as site traffic increases (of course due to promotions, seo and adverts), u can then upgrade to managed VPS on SSD. as much as possible always try and let ur host managed the hosting services as much as they are willing to take because they have the expertise that will take u years to catchup afterall that is why u pay them in the first place to host ur site. Exception to the rule is when u run a site as massive as nairaland (which have matured over the years and generates millions of traffic per day) or ur site depends on a number of solutions that is not common on the web (maybe consuming a unique web service or whatever reason) and u need to manage the applications urself, here cloud solutions is the preferred way and even cost less depending on ur specific needs.

anyway sori for the rant, i hope i was able to get the message across.

three, if the theme framework needs such massive customization why not go for custom theme and integrate the framework functionality u need into ur custom theme instead of building on it. it can save u the overhead cost of loading two themes per request plus u can easily update ur theme as u wish.
Re: Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently by oteneaaron(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2016
romme2u:

ok one, i wont mention my location here on nairaland as i am highly conscious of my privacy online

two, i think getting a dedicated server for a start-up (hope am right) is an overkill because the technical knowledge required to run such server is higher. it will consume most of ur time and leave less time to promote the site and its business unless u have a sizable number of people in ur team. it will also consume more money than ur site will be able to generate for the next two to three years.

if possible, i would recommend to downgrade to managed wordpress hosting for the first year then as site traffic increases (of course due to promotions, seo and adverts), u can then upgrade to managed VPS on SSD. as much as possible always try and let ur host managed the hosting services as much as they are willing to take because they have the expertise that will take u years to catchup afterall that is why u pay them in the first place to host ur site. Exception to the rule is when u run a site as massive as nairaland (which have matured over the years and generates millions of traffic per day) or ur site depends on a number of solutions that is not common on the web (maybe consuming a unique web service or whatever reason) and u need to manage the applications urself, here cloud solutions is the preferred way and even cost less depending on ur specific needs.

anyway sori for the rant, i hope i was able to get the message across.

three, if the theme framework needs such massive customization why not go for custom theme and integrate the framework functionality u need into ur custom theme instead of building on it. it can save u the overhead cost of loading two themes per request plus u can easily update ur theme as u wish.

Thanks friend....on tye aspect of the dedicated server, we have an investor who paid for that and downgrading it I think will be counterproductive..because the website has a lot of functions and will have to handle a lotta traffic.......

Why don't you gimme a buzz?.....I'll call you back....--08136035368.....

On building a custim theme, i think we'll do that in the long run --likely in a few months....but this framework we're working with solves our current need.......a custim theme will be built similar to the current one.....we spent over 289usd for this theme............

we need to talk one on one......i'd love to give you details about our project....and i'd love more ideas and suggestions---no man is an Island you know......if all things go well, i could sponsor your trip to either Lagos or Abj so you can meet our team.........

Whayyassay??

Don't forget to gime a buzz--08136035368

(1) (Reply)

How To Extract Email Addresses From Your Gmail Messages / My Adsense Account Was Taken From Me By This Guy. Pls Ask Him Why.. / Get A Professional Peer To Peer Website At Cheapest Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.