Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Linda Ikeji, Her Real/fake Hermes Bag & Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Real/fake Hermes Bag & Nigeria (540 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Her Real/fake Hermes Bag & Nigeria by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2016
It’s a brand new day, a brand new week and a brand new drama on social media as always. Today’s drama stars our dear Linda Ikeji and her real/fake Hermes Birkin Bag. Let me bring oblivious readers up to speed.

Linda recently purchased a Hermes Birkin bag worth $14k (N4.8M) and then she announced it to the world on Instagram with the impression that she has supposedly “accomplished” something so worthwhile after what she said was a “TWO YEAR” wait period.

After her announcement and picture upload of the bag, some group of people now being described as “SOCIAL MEDIA TROLLS” sent the picture of Linda’s bag to Hermes’ official Instagram account so they could verify the authenticity of the bag and low and behold to the surprise of everyone, this so called two year wait original Hermes bag was described by the designer Hermes as a COUNTERFEIT.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/22/linda-ikeji-her-realfake-hermes-bag-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill: There's Trouble In Paradise Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill / Why I May Not Work With My Brother Again - Peter Okoye / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.