Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now (993 Views)

Real Fix:iphone Stuck On Apple Logo / How To Fix An Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo / How To Fix Ios To Normal When Stuck On Recovery Mode,stuck On Apple Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now by cidymiki: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Sometime,you may failure upgrading, jailbreaking, or restoring your iPhone from iTunes, it may cause your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, apple logo, black screen or other problems like that your iPhone can be started normally.When you iPhone stuck at the Apple logo screen, or in an endless loop so that you can't move forward. Now, this tutorial shows you how to fix iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo Screen with one click. Moreover, during the fixing process,you won't lose your iPhone data. Please keep reading this article.

Steps to Repair iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen:

Step 1. First of all, after installing the iOS Repair tool, run it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone device via USB data line to your computer and click “Fix iOS to Normal”.
Step 3. Once your device is recognized, the homepage of iOS System Recovery will pop up as below.
Step 4: Download and Select Firmware for Your iPhone
Step 5: Get iPhone Out of Stucking on Apple Logo/Recovery Mode,and Fix your iOS to normal

Well done! Just 3 stpes to download the firmware for your death iPhone,then let the iOS System Repair tool to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo screen, get iPhone out of recovery mode screen,and repair your iPhone to normal.

Read More:

How to Fix iOS Issues and Turn to Normal

How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 6s/6

Source from: http://fix-ios-to-normal..com/
Re: Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now by littlel06: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
If your iPhone stuck on Apple logo, you can try to hard reset your iPhone. If everything goes fine, your iPhone returns to normal.But if this problem can't be solved, you need to use a professional software to fix the problem.You know when your iPhone turn on, it need everything goes fine inside it and then you can use it. If one or more things can't work fine, it will stuck on Apple logo. You can try to use iPhone System Repair Tool to solve it.It can help you to get your iPhone to normal easily. It can also fix the problem of iPhone stuck in recovery mode easily for you.

Lear more:How to repair iPhone stuck on Apple logo
Re: Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now by lannayor: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2016
To fix your iPhone that stucking in Apple Logo or Apple screen, you can use iTunes, but the best way still is using a 3rd party tool like the iPhone iOS Recovery, so that your data inside the iPhone will not lose after repairing.

Read more: Recover iPhone from frozen apple screen

Read the video and it will guide you how to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo8yHx-JV68
Re: Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now by mcvuejn: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2016
The way is a software, named Dr.Fone for iOS- iOS System Recovery. iOS System Recovery is a professional software for Apple products, including iPhone, iTouch and iPad.

Repair iOS System to Normal for iPhone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_fssVi6sEs
Re: Iphone Stuck On The Apple Logo? Fix It Now by Warm1204: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
My iPhone XS recently gets into Apple logo and I used a Mac iOS system recovery on my computer. It detects my device, put into recovery mode, let me choose desired firmware package and "Fix" iOS system without data loss.

Sure, aside from my mentioned solution, you can restart or force restart your iPhone, or restore in DFU/recovery mode using iTunes.

More: How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Php Programmer: I Have A Job For You / Business Developer Manager Needed / .net Programmer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.