Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot (1942 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago / NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by patrikujah(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Joint partners needed. Buy trucks of oranges cheap from Benue state and sell at Aladin Agricultural Depot, kaduna. Contact/whatsapp Mr Patrick- 07066157007.

Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by mujeebmuhsin: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
If I may kindly ask, do you have working experience of the business?
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by cicc2010(f): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Explain better I am interested
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by patrikujah(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Very much sir. Have been in this business for More than 2 years now
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by patrikujah(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
We need partners urgently that will invest with Aladin Agricultural Depot(actively or otherwise) in bringing trucks of oranges from benue state for wholesales in kaduna. Right now the demand is more than we can supply. A bag of orange costs 1500 naira in benue state and is sold for 4500 naira in kaduna.
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by lugiano1: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bros, please be specific with ur figures...u initially said 1000 to 5000 and now it's 1500 against 4500...don't confuse us now
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by patrikujah(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Am sorry about that sir, but if you ask me about the prices again on friday, it might still change. It changes almost every week due to market fluctuations. Its a perishable good and you cant hold onto one bargain for long, otherwise customers will leav you with your goods. So when ever i come here i give updated report about the prices for that time. By next week i suspect the price will still change. But the good thing is that whenever it changes in benue, it changes here too
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by jomson: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
12 Businesses you can start with N200,000
These business ideas are researched both from a global and local perspectives. Each of them solves a problem and meet a need. They are businesses you can start without having to resign from your regular pay job.
https://www.nairaland.com/2951762/12-business-ideas-start-n200000#43178465
Re: Business Opportunity In Kaduna Fruits Depot by ofhismercy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Seminar @ Festac / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With One Million Naira / P.o.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.