Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports (734 Views)

This Is Crazy But Real! Own An Android Chat App Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500! / Is It Harder For Google To Upgrade An Adsense Account, Than To Approve New One. / How To Upgrade Adsense Hosted To Non-hosted Acount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by viviangist: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello my pillars (Nairlanders), My Blog set to upgrade for 2hrs, Giving you a better look with better quality and fast service , after that my promise of recharge cards... will follow. (Set To Move from Blog to Official Website)

Courtesy People's and Companies Support.
Thanks.

Vivian Mary Chinaza
Owner Vivian Gist
Ada media Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by PAINGAIN: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Vivian are u married? I am also from anambra and i am looking for a wife. Any chance we might go on a date sometime? I don't live in naija though

Modified::
Did i just paste that? I was only thinking that. I had no idea i was actually writing it down. I even pasted it. Ooops. Anyways, VV, over to u.
Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by viviangist: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Vivian are u married? I am also from anambra and i am looking for a wife. Any chance we might go on a date sometime? I don't live in naija though

Lol !!! Dear thanks for ur concern ok and Love. ..... am set to be married.
Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by dukie25: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2016
viviangist:

Please post picture of the marriage complete with consummation grin
Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by PAINGAIN: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2016
viviangist:

hmmm. Alrighty then. Congrats in advance, i guess.
Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by sambisaman: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2016
viviangist:
Hello my pillars (Nairlanders), My Blog set to upgrade for 2hrs, Giving you a better look with better quality and fast service , after that my promise of recharge cards... will follow. (Set To Move from Blog to Official Website)

Thanks.

Vivian Mary Chinaza
Owner Vivian Gist
Ada media Anambra State

Nice one vivian. I Help you drive free traffic from my headline platform www.sambisanews.com

You should consider paying up. cool
Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by PAINGAIN: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2016
dukie25:

Please post picture of the marriage complete with consummation grin
she's set to be married but to me if u r not yet married then u r not off the market. So VV i am still coming for u.
Re: Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports by emmy4lov(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
viviangist:

Thanks.

Vivian Mary Chinaza
Owner Vivian Gist
Ada media Anambra State

I'm happy for you Vivian .. I have been following your blog for a while now and you always have unique news there ... I'm happy .. Please I sent you a mail from emmy4lov

(1) (Reply)

Forum Posters Wanted / KWARA STATE Bloggers Come In / Facebook Phishing Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.