Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

“Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) (805 Views)

Check Out This Epic Reply On Ig. (photo) / [SAVAGE] Check Out This Epic Reply To Someone Who Tried To Show Off On Twitter / "There Is No Light" - Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2016
So I tried To Play Funny By Throwing A funny Questions To My Facebook Friends. By Asking Them

“Assuming You Were Writing The Word F*ck On the board and the teacher finds you when you have just written the word ‘FU”
What will you write to confuse the Teacher ?”

And Then Comments Starts Coming Up , Comments Like FUFU , Full, Etc.

And Then One Nasty Dude Who Was born Smart I guess , Said “Functions Of Blood” . Uncle david, really? Lol

Check Out Other Funny Comments In The Screenshots Below

Functions of blood, seriously.
lol, That got our ribs Cracking.

http://otownloaded.com/functions-of-blood-check-this-epic-comment-out-snapshots/

cc: lalasticlala , Ben13, dani1luv begin your morning with small laughter.

Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by HungerBAD: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Laughing.

I would go with Fu-nmi

2 Likes

Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2016
you love laughing
then visit
http://otownloaded.com

you would never love to leave there
Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2016
tooooooo
Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Obinoscopy
Daniluv
Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by deycallmeHorlar(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
embarassed mtchwwwwwwwwwwwww. End tym joke
Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by DEXTROVERT: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
FUNNY class will be better
Re: “Functions Of Blood” – Check This Epic Comment Out (snapshots) by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
royalroy
tosyne2much
obinoscopy
seun
mynd44
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

11 Struggles You Can Relate To If You Were Raised By A Nigerian Mother / What Is Happening In Our Nigeria Universties / Lmao! You All Really Need To Visit This Latest Beauty Salon In Town (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.