Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do You Own Your Own Business - Get Featured In Drive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Own Your Own Business - Get Featured In Drive (346 Views)

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business / Start Your Own Business Today / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own Your Own Business - Get Featured In Drive by zayzee(f): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
In our March edition, Abayomi Opeolu, a young self-employed farmer who makes his living from his business was featured in the maiden edition of Drive Magazine. He talked about how he started his business.
Drive is a free for download e-magazine that inspires the youth to engage his/her capabilities towards success.

Do you have your own business that is sustaining you and paying your bills? Get featured in our 'The Entrepreneur (How I Started My Business)' pages. Apart from inspiring someone else to pursue their dreams, you just might get new clients. Write to us at info@zayzeewrites.com
If you haven't read the March edition of Drive, follow the link to download it now. Thank you.
http://zayzeewrites.com/sdm_downloads/drive-magazine/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Building An Online Business In 2016 / My School Blog / Nigeria Stock Market Loses N811bn In 10 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.