Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? (1246 Views)

A Wife Comes Home Late One Night / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / "Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by Mouth123(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
You were cooking and so you sent your child to get you maggi from the next street... and 30 seconds later he comes back home like this .
Will you ask for the #1000 note first or Maggi

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by theshaderoom: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmm... ewww... nah to use water hose bathe am outside
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
JEZUZ KLIST
JARAGHANU IN THE MAKING
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by Mjshexy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
The kid went swimming grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mouth123:
You were cooking and so you sent your child to get you maggi from the next street... and 30 seconds later he comes back home like this .
Will you ask for the #1000 note first or Maggi
.1ST#THE #1000 NOTE THEN SECONDLY# BATH HER AND ASK FOR MY MAGGI(WHO NEEDS POTOPOTO MAGGI SELF)?,,FORGET THE MAGGI AND WASH D MONEY WITH WATER
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by akunjohn(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chain!,God forbid bad thing o! shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.1ST#THE #1000 NOTE THEN SECONDLY# BATH HER AND ASK FOR MY MAGGI(WHO NEEDS POTOPOTO MAGGI SELF)?,,FORGET THE MAGGI AND WASH D MONEY WITH WATER

Wait, wait, wait babe, u mean the first thing would be the money?? sad not to clean him up and see if he is ok and has no injury or injection points on him, na wa for u oooo, ur love for money no be here, just kidding sha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Comes Home Like This?? by joefredd006(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
this is what artistes and celebs mean when they say, ''i come from the gutter ''

(1) (Reply)

See How People Charged In My Church Today -pictures / Who Wore It Better / When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.