Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) (62141 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by chimere66: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nollywood actress Chika Ike is now the proud owner of yet another property in Lekki.This will be the second property purchased by the African Diva reality show visioneer.

According to information gathered by Trezzy Blog,the new house in Lekki consists of four units of a fully furnished three bedroom flat.

One of her friends said.....

Congratulations to my bae @chikaike on your new Real Estate business venture.After successfully completing another home in lekki. four units of a fully furnished three bedroom flat.She is one determined lady who has a finishing and investment spirit. You have proved to everyone that anything is possible if you set your heart to achieve it. You never back down on any challenge.Your drive is rare….. I can go on and on .Beauty and brains. No be beans o .God bless you and more to come.

It should be recalled that In 2013, Chika Ike moved into a multi-million naira home in Lekki which is reportedly equipped with a massive garden, a gym, an office and a swimming pool.

Disclosing the news,Chika Ike said.....
.As a woman people have a way of disregarding your successes ,they attribute it to so many unthinkable things to reduce your achievements. As women we are strong, powerful, intelligent, smart and driven. We can achieve whatever we set our minds to achieve. I told myself 5 years ago that I'll start my real estate company and I stand today to say I've been able to achieve most of my set goals, I say this without pride but to encourage young women out there . I'm a hard worker, I've worked for virtually everything I have today with also the grace of God on my side. People are going to say all sorts, call you names to make themselves feel better ,but hey , don't listen ,just stay focus on your set goals. It's not going to be easy ,but trust me ,it will be worth it. I like what I like, I love the designer shoes ,bags ,dresses and splurging on vacation when I want to and that isn't bad if you can but also set aside money for investments and helping the needy because life is full of hills and Valleys . Peace

Congrats to her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCF4SlOBnOk/?taken-by=chikaike

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by chimere66: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
ur head dey deir

check this out:::: Lol.... When You Pick A Cousin From The
Village. Pics http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/lol-when-you-pick-cousin-from-village.html?m=0
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Beremx(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Congratulations Chika.
The hustle continues

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by LaurelP(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
It is always good to invest in assets rather than exotic cars and mansion in Banana island.

52 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by okoro4: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Congrats girl.Nice to know u are investing ur money very well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Space for sale (my own nl real estate business)
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Even though I don't like her behaviour, I'm so in love with her business sense.

Keep the dice rolling girl, In real estate business, going broke is a joke.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by onojaduru: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mehn!This girl don hammer

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Larablink(f): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good,it's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice. As baba God done bless ur hustle, he go bless mine and that of my fellow nairalanders soon as well.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by saasala(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
After fvcking countless d1cks... I know this Chika cant afford this house with the meagre 400k per movie she gets, and we all know she has no good endorsment.

37 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Meehhhhnnnn!!! These ladies are balling really hard. Economic downturn do them nothing!! o

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
That's cool. Congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
And she makes her money from?

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by scholes0(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lekki ke?
Nothing in this post or on her instagram page signifies that the house ia being built in Lekki naah.....
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dividends of David Mark.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
HER TOTO DEY SELL WELLA undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by bolt000(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
life is all about the money.. Orimi je kin lowo oh

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Emekamex(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
saasala:
After fvcking countless d1cks... I know this Chika cant afford this house with the meagre 400k per movie she gets, and we all know she has no good endorsment.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Strong woman!
More elastic to your vagina.

13 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by thefakestan: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
This too na news sha.

$NL.

ThefakeStan
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by boss1310(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Igbo girls sabi how to make money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by INTERMAN: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Armed robber fit jump this small fence o
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice One from the olosho girl
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
saasala:
After fvcking countless d1cks

Your own dicck dey among? Abi she borrow your babe kpekus take do am Bad belle

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by seenter84: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good deeds. I feel say d puci don boil gan

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Goridoe(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Bonethugss: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
saasala:

HATERZ GONNA HATE, can't do nothing more

26 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Really. What these South East folks haven't yet learnt is the secret that there are p!aces in the Eastern region that can fetch equal amount of money as Lekki.

Highbrow areas of Enugu or PH will fetch the same returns in addition to having indigenes and traditional rulers that share same language with you. Above all, being safely tucked in your backyard as buildings are immovable.

Something is terribly wrong with Igbo people. Even when their host told them to get away or be drowned.

What's all this fantasy? Silly. Excuse me.

20 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Beremx:
Congratulations Chika.

The hustle continues

what does she do for a living undecided
Re: Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
*coughs...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill / Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.