Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Gospel Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Music (615 Views)

Peterson Praise - Gospel Music. Download For Free And Share / Download Gospel Music: Sinachi - No One Knows (2016) / Top 5 Gospel Music To Build Your Faith In God (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music by horHANS(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm a qr8 fan of Gospel musicz!!!.... Music z life!...
New artistes re beinq Unleashed day by day!!!..
There r sonqz dat u cn kip listeninq to widawt qettinq bored!... They edify ur spirit and connect yhu tu d heavenlies!!...
Here r my list of dose kind of sonqz!!!...
FRANK EDWARDS- a) Idi ebube ft sinach b) Chukwu monso c) Chukwu ebuka d) Ese ft bella e) I lift my voice ft Nathaniel Bassey f) chanqinq lives
Nathaniel Bassey - a) Castinq Crowns b) Wonderful wonder c) Imela d) This God is too good ft Micah Stampley
Hillsong united- a) A beautiful exchange b) I surrender c) From d inside out d) Saviour kinqq e) Glorious ruins f) You said g) Centre of my heart h) Til i see you
E-ben- a) Idinma b) Jesus at the centre
Kirk franklin - a) Now behold the lamb b) My life is in your hands c) The storm is over
Tye tribett- a) Bless the lord (Son of man) b) What can i do
Fred hammond - a) Grateful
sinach - a) More of you b) Grateful c) You are the same
joe praiz a) I turn to you ft sinach
Michael W. Smith a) Heart of worship b) Grace c) Ancient words d) Healinq rain e) Let it rain
Don moen- a) I'll say yes b) You said c) Be magnified
Akpororo - a) I'm his son b) Days of Elijah (Donnie mc clurkin's cover) c) Emmanuel
Sammie Okpooso- a) Na only you
Tim Godfrey a) Na you be God . . . . .
Etc

Feel free tu add yours fr download purpose!...
Wu knws?? U culd help a person wit each sonq u type!...
Re: Gospel Music by Flashysounds: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afropulse Radio - Nigeria's No.1 Radio / A Young Talented Artist [ Enymilo Taken] / How Chance The Rapper Makes History Without A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.