Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not (617 Views)

Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / I Felt Safer Putting 450g Cocaine In My Anus Than Swallowing It – (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by bidjannorah: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Media Personality, Toke Makinwa, shared a story on her Instagram page this afternoon, of how a certain young man ended their “relationship” because he felt she was from a poorer background. What she wrote below…

“On this journey to success, it is important to inspire and motivate others so that on the days you feel less motivated, you too can find inspiration in another persons success story. Today I remembered something deep. I used to like this one guy and he didn’t like me back like I liked him. He was into me but something was off.

One day after he was breaking up with me yet again I asked him why he didn’t think we would work out? He responded with “we are from different worlds”, he said his family had high expectations of him to bring home someone of a similar background to his and he couldn’t take us further cos basically to him my daddy was a nobody. I cried to bed that night but even in my tears, I developed a hunger for success. I never wanted to feel that way again so I vowed to make a name for myself. To make something out of my life. I got my shit together and started working hard cos I already know what it feels like to be a “nobody”, I wanted to become more. I work hard to be more, to inspire and to leave my name in the stars. I’m not quite there yet but I’m on a journey and I feel so blessed to love what I do. Radio/Tv/Vlogging and basically monetizing my life. My career makes me dream and Prayer helps me key into my dreams. With faith I see that God rewards diligence. Today I’m still building, brick by brick, stone after stone, I will get there and you too can”she wrote

continue reading and click to view more pictures http://www./ads/toke-makinwa-shares-a-story-of-how-a-guy-left-her-because-he-felt-they-were-not-of-the-same-pedigree/
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by amtaken(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Very touching. I bet she's greater than the guy now.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by ikescope: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
In patoranking's voice....*nobody wey no fit to make am*..blessings follow me..follow!!..follow me.. grin cheesy

If u like my voice...click like...if not..still click like grin cheesy

Moral of the lesson: some pple feel they left u for bad...but they actually left u for good..in ur own interest....oh!!! Wait oh!! shocked

*in waje featuring patoranking's voice* tot u left me for bad..but u left me for gooood...pls don't come bk inna me life...a me na mean to be rude grin grin

Who say igbo no dey bring inspiration tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by Flexherbal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marry for who a person is, not what he or she has.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by MRBrownJ: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
maybe what that man was trying to tell her was that, as much money/success she will ever make, she can NEVER buy CLASS!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Attention seeker. Made up story. I personally wrote and posted that story seeking pity points from her via DM. Don't know if she tried putting me on blast or tried indirectly seeking opinions to my made up predicament by posting it openly.
This naija copy-paste syndrome is really a problem; she didn't even try re-wording the story, she posted it in entirety.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares A Story Of How A Guy Left Her Because He Felt They Were Not by seangy4konji: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
I don't believe hoes.

Toucan never trust a word that comes out of their mouth.

Toke ko?koke ni.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Man Caught Stealing Food Items From Maiduguri IDP Camp / Enugu Airport Opened / 36-year-old Nigerian Woman Arrested In Indonesia On Drug Trafficking Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.